Chapter 7

A/N

Guy I just really quick want to say that I just hit 1k reads on this book and you guys don't know how happy I am right now! Ah! Anyway. Sorry for the long wait. Here is the update.

Becky's POV

I looked out to see a blanket laid out on the grass in a field by the lake. Floating lanterns were floating around in the sky while lighting up the area. There was a basket on the blanket which I'm guessing had our food in it.

"Oh my god. Damon. This. This is beautiful." I whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you." He smiled down at me making me blush.

He grabbed my hand and led me to sit on the large blanket.

"You shouldn't have." I said looking around the area again.

"Only the best for you." He whispered into my ear making shivers run down my spine. He grabbed my hand in his and kissed my knuckles.

"So. What do you have planned for us?" I smiled and got closer to Damon slightly.

"Well. We are going to eat this delicious food I have prepared for us. Then we are going to look at the stars and cuddle." He smiled cheekily.

"Awe. Ya know for a bad boy you are pretty mushy." I giggle.

"I am not mushy." He gasped and puffed his chest out to look more masculine.

"Oh yes you are." I chuckle and he turned facing me with an evil smirk spread across his lips. "Damon. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You have three seconds to run." He said.

"Wait. What?" I said scooting away from him.

"One."

"Damon!" I said kind of scared as to what he meant by run.

"Two." He said crawling closer to me.

"Shit." I said my eyes wide. I scrambled to my feet and took off towards the woods.

"Three!" I heard Damon yell and get up to run after me.

"Damon! What are you doing?!" I squeal to him over my shoulder.

Suddenly I don't hear his footsteps behind me and I stop. I turned around and didn't see him. I didn't even know where I was.

"Damon?" I called. I started to get worried when I heard a twig snap somewhere around me.

"Boo!" I heard in my ear and it made me scream. I turned around to see it was Damon.

"Don't scare me like that!" I smiled hitting his chest lightly.

"Am I mushy still?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yes." I giggle and he grabs my waist lifting me over his shoulder.

"Damon!" I squealed and lightly started hitting his back. "Put me down!"

"If you insist." He chuckled and set me on the blanket. He crawled on top of me and straddled my waist. "You're gonna wish you didn't call me mushy."

"What are you-?" I was cut off when Damon started to tickle my side. I squirmed around laughing. I was running out of breath.

"Damon- please- stop-p- that- that- tickles!" I laughed trying to get him to stop. He suddenly stopped.

"Am I still mushy?" He smiled at me looking into my eyes.

"Yes." I challenged.

"Fine then." He said starting to tickle me again.