27

There was Reece, and there was Kelsey, making out on the fucking couch.

"Mar-Mar I can explain!" Kelsey pleaded.

"Reece!" I shouted my fingers balling up into fists.

"Mar-Mar listen!" Reece warned as I walked closer to him.

I lifted my arm and punched him square in the jaw.

"You fucking hypocrite!" I shouted at him as he fell to the ground.

"Amara calm down!" Kelsey said.

"You gave me so much shit about Grayson! And what?! You've been doing the same with Kelsey?! You're such a piece of shit Reece!" I shouted walking away.

"Amara wait!" Kelsey called.

"Amara!" Reece's voice was at the loudest I had ever heard it which stopped me in my tracks.

I turned around and faced him and his bruising jaw.

For the first time I don't feel guilty about using violence on anybody.

"How long?" I asked quietly.

"What?" Reece asked.

"How fucking long have you been screwing around with my best friend?!" I shouted.

"Same as you and Grayson" Reece whispered.

"And you!" I turned to Kelsey who had tears falling from her eyes.

"Not a word from you about any of this! You kept this from me for 6 months! What kind of a friend are you?!" I shouted at Kelsey.

"You didn't tell me about Grayson" she tried to defend herself.

"Grayson isn't your brother!" I shouted as tears began streaming down my face.

I looked back at Reece.

"Is she the girl that you wanted to love?" I asked Reece as he looked down with a small nod.

"I know okay?! I know I made a promise to you about Grayson! But you made one about Kelsey too!" I sobbed.

"But I lov-"

"Fuck you!" I yelled cutting him off.

"You fucking hypocrite! I should have never come here to beg for your useless forgiveness!" I yelled.

"So fuck you Reece"

"Fuck you for putting me through all of this. Fuck you for not letting me be happy with the person I love!" I yelled in agony.

"I still stand by what I said Amara. We are done until you and Grayson are"

"Don't talk to me as long as you are with him"

"How can you be so fucking heartless Reece?" I whisper.

"I'm standing here still defending myself! And what? You couldn't give a single fuck about my happiness."

"I would never do that to you. I would never put you in the position to choose between me and Kelsey!" I sobbed

"You know why? Because I love you, I love my big brother."

"But based on everything you are telling me, you really do hate me. And your hate for me is overpowering your love for me" I whispered with a hurt voice

"And now, what am I supposed to do? Because you don't overpower Grayson, and Grayson doesn't overpower you."

They were my last words before I ran out of that stupid house.