3

So Monday's here. And so the humiliation begins. I had gotten so much shit about the raccoon thing yesterday from Reece. I swear having a twin can also a curse.

I was usually with Reece, Grayson, and Kelsey at school anyways but now I just wouldn't be with William. I guess that means no making out in janitors closets anymore. I can live without those damn brooms falling everywhere. And I can definitely live without that cheating son of a little dick.

Reece and I got into his car. I didn't really like taking my car to school. It was a bit too flashy.

"Hey, today will be fine. You have most your classes with Grayson anyways. He will protect you, he loves you like his own sister"

Oh hell no. Sister? Fuck that. That's definitely not what he was saying on Saturday. I'm greatly offended. But maybe I was the one who was wrong.

When we get to school I feel eyes on me. Now I'm just that pitiful girl who got cheated on.

"Mar-Mar!" Kelsey came over to me.

"Hey" I responded.

"Hey man" my brother did his little bro hug with Gray. Grayson gave me a look before turning away from me. What the fuck was that for?

We all walked to first hour which we have together. Luckily there was no William in that class.

————————

It was lunch time and this is probably the worst time. See, ever since I started dating William lunch time would be our time. We sat at a table alone and that's how it went. That's where our "love" unfolded.

Kelsey sat with some of her other friends and My brother and Gray sat with their own friends when I was with William.

"Come on, you should come meet some of my other friends" Kelsey lead me over there but my hand was taken elsewhere. Grayson.

"Come and sit with us" he muttered leading me to his table.

"Hey! She's coming with me. She's my best friend!"

"Okay? And..." Grayson glared at Kelsey. They never completely got along. In fact they despised each other. I mean ever since we were little they have been shooting daggers at each other.

"She's sitting with me" Kelsey demanded grabbing my other arm.

"Okay you know what?" I ripped my hands away from both of them.

"I'm just going to-" I was cut off when I made eye contact with him.

The memories flooded back to me. How could he break me like this? How could he destroy everything we had? Or I guess I just thought we had. Why am I still sad about him?

My hand was taken and I was lead somewhere. Suddenly I'm not even aware of my surroundings.

"He's not worth it. Your eyes are too beautiful to be seeing that asshole" a voice whispered. Gray. I turned my face. It was the worst time because then our faces were close to each other. Centimeters away from each other's lips. He was the only one who ever stood a chance to William. But I guess now any guy would. Maybe except one who I would group in the same category as William.

He quickly looked away and sat me at his table. I was surrounded by a bunch of guys and all I could do was blankly stare at the table.

"Amara"

"Amara"

"Mar-Mar!"

I suddenly looked up to see Reece with a worried look. He gave me a look to see if I was okay and I nodded back at him.