1

Amara's POV

I woke up early on Saturday morning. Of course waking up early wasn't exactly my plan. I glare at my brother as he is blasting music on his speaker and dancing in the middle of my room.

"Mar-Mar Wake up!" He screamed on the top of his lungs. Idiot. I chuckled a pillow at him.

"Mom and dad are out of town the whole weekend!"

At this, I shoot out of my bed and start dancing with him.

"You know what that means?!" I exclaimed.

"PARTY!" We both yell in sync.

"Fuck yea!" He exclaims.

My twin brother Reece and I were legends because of the parties we throw. The legendary Reynolds Twins. This basically happens every weekend when our parents go out of town. Which again... is like every weekend.

I grabbed my phone taking it out from my charger and automatically texting the group chat about the party. The group chat consists of people I see more as "colleagues" than friends.

Reece had left my room to I assume to text his group chat. The doorbell had rung throughout the house.

"Amara! Mind getting that?" Reece called.

"Yea I do!" I yell back.

"Jeez Woman Just Do it!"

"As Nike would say!" I chuckle at my own comment. That maybe kinda pathetic but I appreciate my own humor.

I walked down the spiral staircase and rushed to the door.

I opened the door to see Grayson.

"Oh hey Gray" I waved awkwardly.

"Is your brother here?" He asked. Of course he's looking for my brother. Who else? Me? HAHA. Funny Amara.

"Yea he's upstairs" I pointed to his room letting Gray in.

"He woke you up early, is that why you're grumpy little Mara" he started to mess up my hair before I kicked him.

"Hey!" I shout pushing him away.

"Sleep deprived Mara sucks" he mumbled and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Reece! Your little dick of a best friend is here!" I shout towards upstairs.

"How would you know that?" He smirked.

"Trust me, I have my sources"

"Ouch! Ego, shot down" he frowns as I laugh at him.

"Hey man" Reece said as they did their little bro hug.

"Come on we gotta plan this legendary party" Grayson said putting his arm over Reece's shoulder.

"We should plan this out in Mara's room" Gray said shooting his head towards me.

"Stay out of there!" I shout.

He definitely didn't listen and I found myself chasing after him as he ran to my room.

"You still have those Justin Bieber posters don't you?!" He exclaimed before opening my door.

"Gray!" I shout as I jump on his back to get him out. That backfired.

"Got you!" He said before spinning around and making me all dizzy.

"Grayson Dolan!" I shout but he doesn't stop. Next thing I know I was tossed on the bed. And suddenly the greek god was hovering over me. Oh dear.

"Dizzy little Mara" he smirks as our faces were inches from each other's.