Chapter 18:The Plan

Start from the beginning

Y(N): (Yeah, don't question the inter-dimensional portal I just created...)

Ozpin: Follow me and I will explain everything to you. (Turns to Cinder) Thank you, Ms. Fall, I will be sure to complete my end of the bargain. (He turns to me) You are excused Y(N), for now...

Ozpin and Amber walk towards the elevator while Cinder continues avoiding looking at Amber. They get in and the elevator lifts off towards his office. You notice Cinder looking down in shame, so you walk up to her and put your hand on her shoulder.

Y(N): I'm proud of you, Cinder. It wasn't an easy decision you made, but you proved that you still have good in your heart. You did well today...

Cinder: (Sighs and looks at you) I did a terrible thing to her, Y(N). I never thought I would regret what I did to her...However, when I saw her just now...she looked helpless, weak...and afraid...

Y(N): I know that feeling very well. When you see the fear in someone's eyes knowing you were the cause of it...That feeling of regret and guilt is a painful feeling...But you can still make up for what you did and help her. All you have to do is talk to her. Take that first step and allow yourself to apologize...Perhaps she will forgive you. If she doesn't...I'll have a little talk with her.

Cinder: (Smiles) You always know what to say in every situation. It is very impressive.

Y(N): When you have lived as long as I have, you learn a few things about talking. Anyways, we should get back, Team RWBY is probably wondering why I'm taking so long. You should get back to Mercury and Emerald and fill them in on what happened. Oh, and please leave out the part where I admitted to being an immortal being who once conquered entire planets for my own selfish desires.

Cinder: Don't worry, after hearing about that, I will definitely keep it a secret. In return, all I ask is that you keep my secret from your friends.

Y(N): I understand, you have my word. I'll see you later.

You create a portal and give Cinder a two-finger salute as she waves and heads toward the elevator. You enter the portal and arrive right outside Team RWBY's dorm room. You knock on the door and wait for someone to open it. However, you sense a strange faint aura in the room. But you were broken out of your thoughts as the door swung open, revealing a concerned Team RWBY.

Yang: What happened?

Ruby: Did you get in trouble? Please don't tell me you got in trouble?!

Blake: You were gone for quite a while.

Weiss: What did the headmaster say?!

You walk into the room and turn to the four girls.

Y(N): Nothing bad happened. All I told them is that I stopped the intruder, I got distracted, and they got away. But thankfully no one was hurt and nothing was stolen.

Weiss: How did you get distracted?!

Y(N): Uhhh...(You scratch the back of your head) ...I don't want to talk about it...

Yang: Why not? Did they actually beat you in a fight?!

Y(N): HA! YEAH RIGHT!

Blake: Highly unlikely. Y(N) has proven himself to be an unbeatable opponent.

Weiss: Then how did the intruder getaway?!

Y(N): ...Yeah...I might have...tried running after the intruder...but...I tripped...