N I N E : The Meridion

Song : Another Sad Love Song by Khalid

Kara's POV

After lunch, we - Damien and I - (I know, weird) wanted to head to my room until Mona stopped us.

"So um uh, guys, Bentley, brought a few new movies so I was thinking maybe we should head to the theater maybe?" Mona asks and by the look of things, she isn't taking no for an answer.

Damien and I exchanged looks until we both signed and nodded.

"Are you guys like, besties now?" Mona whispers into my ear on our way there.

"Nah..I just..he just..Y'know came by so I could comfort him?" I lied terribly

"Oh..okay.." Mona said dropping it. She's getting suspicious.

We got to the theater and Mona got the movie started with the help of some old dude who I'm  guessing is Bentley.

"That's Bentley. The dude beside the popcorn. Go get us some" Damien whispered to me

I nodded then walked up to him. "Kara" I said smiling

"Bentley. Popcorn?" he returned the smile

"Yeah..one for all three of us to share" I say politely

He chuckled "Oh Damien doesn't like sharing. You can all get one each" He said scooping some popcorn into brown paper bags.

He gave me all three after adding some butter, I smiled at him and he saluted. Yup, he's a weird one.

I sat down and gave everyone theirs and we all started to munch as some prehistoric dinosaur movie came on.

"Aw no popcorn for me?" A voice that I have learnt to be Gavin's said into my ear.

I looked at him with a scowl and whispered hoping Mona wouldn't hear me "Your a ghost"

"Yeah but.." He said and he suddenly entered me again.

We've been over this Kara.

Shut up. And get out of me!

After some popcorn. And I'll do the narrating - that you do in your head for some weird reason -from here.

What the?-

And the beautiful boy who possessed me grabbed a handful of popcorn - with my hand - and shoved it in my mouth.

OMG I forgot the heavenly taste of popcorn....

I wish I were human again...

And I wish I had control of my own body! Seriously get out! Mona's starting to stare at the animalistic way in which I'm eating popcorn. As if I haven't eaten popcorn in the last hundred years!

Oh don't rub it in!

Damien is just looking at me with a knowing smirk.

Whatever. I don't really care what Mona thinks.

Hey! That's my sister, put some respect.

"Happy now?"

"Delighted" I say smiling as I shove more popcorn in my mouth, only normally.

===

"Soo...what's like his purpose here?" Damien asks referring to Gavin.

"Well..I'll explain that later. We haven't checked on Debbie's earring remember?" I say almost forgetting my self.

"Oh yeah..you charged it with that egg thingy?"