F I V E : My name is Gavin and I'm a ghost

Song: Hair too long by the vamps

Kara's POV.

Okay Kara, deep breaths, deep breaths.

Happy thoughts, optimism.

I'm about to go on and list the three good things in this situation but then I hear a sound and so I did the most responsible thing to do in a situation like this.

Run.

===

When I finally got to my room, I was panting like crazy.

I opened my door and sat down on the bed. Where my nook and my cookies were. The cookies were already soft, but I ate them like that anyway.

After that I brush my teeth, put on my ratty pajamas and called it a day.

I tried to sleep but it just wouldn't come. I sat up and attempted to get up but then I heard whistling. Oh no not again.

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep here, at all.

But I push the bad thoughts away and decide to stay up all night. That didn't work as I was out like a light.

===

I woke up at exactly 7:30. And I had a feeling I didn't wake up myself. Like someone tapped me or something.

Seriously, this room is messing with my head!

I get up and stretch. I reach for my amulet on my neck but it's gone.

Wait what? That can't be right. It can't be gone. Where the heck did I put it?!?
Oh of course I had to play explorer and I bet I dropped it on that table.

I started searching the room frantically and suddenly, the books on the dresser lift themselves up and the egg shaped thingy is revealed, with my amulet still in it.

Strangely and slowly, weird is becoming normal.

I face palm myself and tell myself to ignore the chuckle I heard again.

I took the egg thing and my amulet is still in it. Oh thank goodness, I don't know what I would have done.

Wait, this isn't my amulet is it? Its green. And last time I checked, my amulet had always been blue. Not green. Is this really mine?

I try to remove it, remembering when I tried to remove it yesterday and failed and surprisingly, it came out easily this time.

I turn the back and my grandma's initials are there. D.A.

Its definitely mine...but green. Oh well, now it matches with my green eyes better.

That being said and done, I leave it on my bed and head to the bathroom to brush and shower.

I still can't believe I have a whole bathroom to myself!! Its awesome! I really have been missing a lot..a whole big lot.

After brushing and showering, I try to put some effort into my outfit this time.