F O U R : The wall says hey

Song: Home by Bebe Rexha, Machine Gun Kelly and X ambassadors.

Kara's POV.

My slightly long nap is interrupted by a knock on the door. Well..my door.

"Yea-wh-who is it?" I say still a bit sleepy.

"Its Kristie..well we haven't met yet" A voice says and I get up and open the door. The bed was way too comfortable, I snoozed off.

"Hello" She says

"Hi. I'm Kara" I say

"Kristie. I'm the assistant chef and well care taker of the house" She said with a bright smile.

"Okay Kristie. How may I help you?"

"Well Dinner is ready" Dinner? What time is it?

"7:00pm"  Did I really say that out loud?!

"Okay then..I'll be down in two" I say and then she nods and I close the door.

Kristie looked to be in her early twenties. I wonder what she's doing here. Oh well. Too early to be nosy.

I head for the elevator, too deep in thought, I don't notice the wall that I suddenly bump into.

"Ow" I mutter, the same time the wall hissed "Hey watch where your going"

"And you must be Damien" I say when realization hit me

"And you must be clumsy. Out of my way Noob" Did he seriously just say noob? I stare at the dark haired boy and walk away.

I enter the elevator and he does too.
"Aren't you going to ask my name?Y'know for when you want to talk to me" I blurt out stupidly. I have poor boy talking skills, that has been established now.

"I won't need to" He snapped and focused his attention back on his phone, the reason he bumped into me. I bet he was drooling over 'Deborah's' pic.

"What did you say?" He growled

"I..uh..I didn't.." I try to answer but fail and give up. Well, now he hates me.

I reach out my hand to tap the button for the ground floor where the dinning hall is but his manly hands beat me to it and tap the button for the home theater.

What? "Aren't you coming for dinner?" I ask in surprise.

"You ask too many questions for your own good. You know what they say about the cat.." He said boredly, his attention still on his phone.

I gulp subtly and clutch my amulet.

Ding.

He left the elevator without another word. I was desperately hungry but a part of me wanted to know what he was up to.

===

He walks up to the door. He opens it and then goes inside. I don't try to open the door cause I know he will know I followed him.

So I pressed my ears on the door gently. Wait ? What am I doing! One day in this house or even a few hours in this house, Damien already hates me and now I'm stalking him?

Now I just feel like a creep. While I battle with my inner self to go or to stay, I hear a sound.

The movie's starting. I listened carefully and tried not to make any sound.

Laughter is heard from the other side of the door. A feminine laughter. And then a masculine one. Then the female voice says "Are you hungry?"