Izuku, will you...?

Start from the beginning

Shouto dragged his suitcase over to his love who he saw munching on a ham roll. Once he plonked himself down on the seat, Izuku offered him a ham roll too. Shouto gratefully accepted.

"Did you buy anything else?" Shouto questioned with his mouth full.

"Yes, ready salted crisps for you... salt and vinegar crisps for me." Izuku took another bite out of his roll. "I also bought you a Kit Kat and I bought myself Oral Pleasure."

Shouto burst out the water that Izuku had also bought for him, "you bought yourself WHAT?!" The taller male freaked out until a green bar of chocolate was shoved in his face that read, "Oral Pleasure"

Izuku burst out laughing before reaching into his plastic bag, "I also bought myself the both volumes of No Regrets for the plane ride and I bought you," Izuku reached further into the bag before pulling out a magazine, "the newest volume of Dubai times that I found on the shelf. Look!" The green haired male pointed, "Yaoyorozu is on the front cover!" Izuku got excited. "I heard she's doing modelling in Dubai before she's moving to Italy, did you know that, Shouto?"

"Yeah, I knew." Shouto said simply.

30 minutes passed as Izuku and Shouto sat in silence next to one another. Izuku sat and began to read volume one of No Regrets, as Shouto sat there doing a crossword in the back of the magazine beside him.

"Now boarding flight E4 to Paris, France at 14:00."

Shouto looked at his watch and tapped Izuku's shoulder, "time to go, Babe."

They both got out of their seats and made their way towards the lady at the desk. They handed their passports and VISA's and they were let onto the plane.

The two sat comfortably beside one another on the plane as they watched the air hostess act out the safety speech.

"When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence." Izuku immediately fastened his seatbelt.

"There are several emergency exits on this aircraft. Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft." The green haired boy looked around him as much as he could, finding the exit he could get out of first.

"Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it." Izuku's grip became apparent on the arms of his seat.

"In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position." In an instant, Izuku braced and put his arms over his head, attempting to protect himself. "Izu, we haven't even taken off yet..." Shouto became the bearer of bad news.