56

🎉🎉🎊🎊A MILLION BREAKTHROUGH!!!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉

Positivity Corner:

Have a life you want to have.

The bedroom without any furniture looked spacious with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the front portion of the house

The room without anything even was gorgeous. Vincent was taking help from an interior designer who also happened to be his ally. They were pretty close.

Hansen, the designer and I was conversing about the layout, I want to keep the window in its place. It's magical as it is.

"I don't think too much work is required for it." I said at one point.

"I know. It's already ready." Hansen agreed.

"But I want separate walk in closets." I declared.

"Sure." He scribbled into his note pad.

"And I want to keep the bathroom screen too." I said.

The bathroom was unusually big with big screen windows, occupying the wall that looked over the small woods that the backyard have. "Do you think we can place the tub there?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why not?" He said. "What kind of tub do you want?"

"A hot tub? A circle one." I grinned.

Hansel chuckled. "Alright."

Vincent came inside the bathroom, finishing the phone call he got while we were talking about the room.

It was a suite, really.

"Have you decided already, what you want?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Separate closets." I say. "For whoever will share that with you." I added.

Vincent rolled his eyes.

"She wants a circle tub." Hansen says. "And the screen window on the bathroom."

"Window on the bathroom?" Vincent snorts.

"They're there already. And they're nice." I reply.

"Okay. Whatever."

I roll my eyes and finish the little details like the wallpaper and the accessories, fittings and stuff before Hansen leaves and Vincent and I are alone in the big house.

"I think it'll be pretty nice." I say at one point when Vincent walks into the kitchen.

Given the house the kitchen was the part that made me cringe.

It was a sorry excuse for a kitchen really. It needs work. Loads of it.

"Your kitchen needs work." I say taking out a water bottle from the fridge.