41

Positivity Corner:

Don't shake hand for truce. Give the middle finger for revenge.

Walking up I find myself drenched in my own sweat

Groaning I roll over and get down from the bed and shove the curtains away from the window so that air can come inside.

I forgot to turn on the air conditioning last night and still slept like a baby.

Sighing I walk in to the bathroom, taking a shower, I get dressed in a baby blue and white printed blouse and a maxi skirt.

Papa, Rico and Vincent is sitting on the breakfast table, already fed and now enjoying their second serving of coffee.

"Good morning." I mumble to no one in particular as I take my seat.

The housekeeper brings me a cup of tea and a bowl of granola.

"Thank you." I smile at her before she leaves.

"Did you sleep well, princess?" Papa asks sipping his coffee.

"Sí, papa." I mumble putting my breakfast in my mouth. It's already half past nine and I need to go to the diner.

"Rico is going to a meeting with me, princess." Papa says. "Think you'll be okay with the driver driving you to work?"

"Uh-yeah." I mumble. "I can drive too, you know. I am a big girl."

"You know how I feel about you going alone, especially after the bomb incident."

"I know papa." I roll my eyes sipping my tea.

Vincent stays silent thought the conversation, but his eyes never leave my face once.

But I pretend that I don't care cause he needs to know how much he's changed me.

How much he's damaged my heart and deleted my love for him.

And a certain part of me hates him for it.

But half a part of me still loves him.

But I am not going to tell him that. Yet.

"We'll be leaving now." Papa says getting up and kissing my head forcefully messing up my hair and making me whine. "You be good."

"I'm not Rico." I mumble as papa shrugs on his blazer.

"I'm not fat like you, you dumb duck."

I roll my eyes at both of the men leaves, leaving me alone with Vincent.

Truth to be told, after last night, I feel a little comfortable around him but it's not like I've forgotten anything.

The betrayal still come back to me in flashes.

"Your brother knows about us." He speaks breaking the silence.

"He does." I murmur eating my granola.

Vincent nods sipping his coffee. "When do you think you can return back to the States?" He asks.

"I'm not returning." I answer cause let's see it my way, I can her not to go back, maybe if he's changed and that's not so soon.

It's just been a year and I have my family here and papa needs me right now more then ever and the diner.

How can I possibly leave a life that I have created in a short time that I always wanted, behind?

It'll kill me.

"Surely you don't mean that, Rosaline." He says. "I thought we made everything clear last night."

"Nothing was clear last night." I snap.

"Don't raise your voice." He warns.

"Don't tell me what to do." I hiss. "I'm not going back to the States. It's final."

"I think I told you last night..."

"You told me nothing relevant last night. I am not going anywhere with you until you change your whorish way of your living."

"Don't take back, Rosaline." He grits his teeth.

"Don't tell me what to do, Vincent." I snarl.

"I'll say what ever I want to and you can't tell me to be the little girl in your grasp." I hiss again.

"Talk to me like that again, Rosa. I fucking dare you." He snarls slapping his palm on the table surface.

"Fuck you." I hiss getting up from the chair and turning my back but his reflexes get the best of him as he grabs my wrist and roughly pulls me toward him.

"Say it again." He growls, his anger tested beyond braking point and his pupils dilating as my eyes never leave his now dark ones.

"Fuck you." I snap. "Let me go, I'm getting late."

"You know better then talk to me like that, kitty." He hisses. "Apologize."

"I didn't say anything to apologize for. You're a dishonest person."

"Oh. But you loved my ways, didn't you, kitty?" He smirks. "You loved the way I controlled you. You enjoyed me being in control."

I inhale deeply. "Maybe. But that was before you cheated."

His eyes change and his grip softens around my wrist.

"This is what you're hang up on still, huh?" He sighs running his free hand through his hair.

"You talk like it isn't a big issue." I whisper. "I saw you...with another women, doing stuff on the bed that you I and I shared. Where we made memories, Vincent and you think it's not a big of an issue." I whisper.

"Baby..."

"Was it more then once, Vincent?" I ask.

He chews his lips, looking at the window, suddenly more interested in the outside weather.

"Tell me?" I urge. "Was it more then once?"

Sighing he nods. I bite the whole of my lower lip feeling more chilly then ever in this sunny weather.

"Was it... Before or after I left?" I whisper.

He sighs. A moment of silence follows. "Both." He sighs again.

"Then...if you did those things you could have said me after the first time that I wasn't enough to fulfill your needs." I whisper. "I would have left."

"But you were enough for me." He mumbles sighing, running his hands though his hair once again.

"But you still kept a concubine." I smile sadly.

"I realise I was and am wrong. But give me a chance. Come along with me and I'll show you that I love you and I am only yours, kitty please." An almost desperate edge grabs his voice.

And I try so much not to move and hug him and tell him that I'll give him his chance and that I love him so much.

But I don't.

He needs to know and suffer as much as o did.

"I'm getting late." I say.

He nods.

Sighing I walk away from him and into the waiting car.

"To the diner, miss?" The driver asks.

"Sí."

[A|N]

I've got language tomorrow. It's raping me head. But I'll be fine 😞

Question of the chapter:

Do you want a daddy Dom?

Most definitely.😋💦💦💦

-November