31

Positivity Corner:

Get rid of the 'noise' peace will come out itself.

The ornate around the bed fluttered as the morning air entered though the open windows

The little clock said five thirty in the morning making me sigh a little and roll over to the other side only to meet with the coldness of the sheets.

Though in mid June the weather was quite bareable and the ceiling fan rotating at full speed did the favour.

But the other side of the bed was still empty, it was still cold. I still couldn't sleep, no matter how the time passed. It was same everynight, I would lay down and try to sleep but only his face would pop up inside my head, haunting me.

Trying hard enough to make me admit that I made a wrong choice, no matter how hard I tried to make myself understand that what I did was the right thing to do. Leaving was the right thing to do, but somewhere in my heart the sobs of my pain would still be heard.

But they were not loud enough to bring tears anymore.

A ping of my phone indicates a text so I roll over again and open the group DM, Ariana had made some months ago, I have no idea how she got this number but when I asked all she did was gave me a wink emo.

And I had left it at that though we conversed rarely I was pretty updated about the family, the only thing they never talked about was Vincent.

It was mostly Ariana sending picture of the baby and Aless. Sarah who had adopted a dog and like that. But like I said it was rare, like once or twice a week a text would appear and we'd talk...after all we all had lives to attend now.

I see the text was nothing about what I wanted to hear instead it said Aless's hound died with a sad face.

'Well he's in heaven' was Sarah response.

'Sorry to hear that' I wrote before turning the power off and putting it under my pillow trying to get a hour more of sleep.

Around seven my eyes opened once again only to see the light coming like radiation through the windows. Groaning I shove my face further into the pillow and close my eyes.

Ten seconds later the heavy pounding on my door makes me groan and huff once again.

"Wake up!" Rico screams from the other side of the door. "I am hungry! Wake up, Rosa!"

"Shut up!" I holler back in hopes he'll quite down but in the end it's the same everyday. He's so lazy that he can't pour milk to his cereals. And that's saying something.

"I am fucking hungry, wake the fuck up, you fat little duck!" He hollers back.

That little bitch! With an angry huff I climb down from the bed wrapping my silky dust blue robe around my shoulder.