37

Positivity Corner:

Sex... ... ... Relieves tension.

I wore a pretty gorgeous dress for the party

It was plain black and the material was something matte.

The dress hugged my chest and hips with a small train behind me, the long sleeves covered upto my wrist and the back was decorated with strings and strings of diamond chains as the cloths started from my low back and touched the floor in a mermaid style.

I had selected another dress to wear at the party but according to Rico it made me look like I was a mother with twelve kids so he changed it with this one and insisted I a stylist to do my hair and make up and stuff.

So the whole noon today I spent at the sweet smelling salon, got my hair styled, my nails painted and a light make up for the evening done.

As my dress my shoes were equally too much. They came with five inch extra height and metallic golden straps around my ankles.

After all the pampering and annoyance, I was presentable and now was sitting beside Rico who matching me wore a complete black suit. The driver drove us to the hotel were the gala was supposed to be. Another car following behind closely was the one by which papa was arriving in.

I mean this was a pretty big car and I had no idea why he can't join us in here but the tension of the part was too much.

Rico was making rapid phonecalls to every single person in charge of the party asking if everything was alright. The food, the decoration, the wine and stuff.

It was big thing.

The cars came to a halt. Ours and Papa's car was followed by four more cars, two before and two after us. As the string of cars halted, the driver got out and opened the door for Rico.

He looked at me sheepishly and grinned. "Ready?" He asked.

I frowned as he got out, all in his black glory. A second later, Rico extended his hand out for me, the one I grabbed tightly and managing my dress got out.

The flashes and lights from the camera blinded me as the guard from the other cars sorrounded me and Rico as we walked toward the grand entrance of the hall.

The double doors were closed and two guards, heavily armed with guns stood on either side, their eyes covered with dark shades.

Whew!

"People keep getting nosier every year." Rico rolled his eyes. I put my hand through the loop of his arm.

Papa came back a second later and stood on the other side of me. Grinning he asked if I was okay.

"It's weird. But I am fine." I smiled.

"Okay, Principessa." He said.

Rico gestured the guards with his hand. One of them pressed a button and slowly the double doors started to open like someone has given them a push.