48

Positivity Corner:

Sweetness will get you no where if you aren't sassy.

The flowers I took was a bunch a bright yellow daisies tired with a bright pink ribbon

Entering the small flower shop next to the diner I found these daisies would just go so much opposite to his character so I bought a bunch of them, like loads. Just to spite Vincent who was still in a coma.

He can't see what sort of flower you brought. My inner girl sneered at me.

I mentally rolled my eyes at her. She was now making her presence know every day. We were not on good terms after I left Vincent and that all I needed to what a hopeless little girl she was so I didn't bother much to listen to her rantings...so she just...got quite I guess.

And the ribbon was I liked how it was. I also asked the vendor to put an extra large bow on the ribbon on the same colour and so I had to pay him three more euro.

Which I did gladly since the bow was fat a pigs bottom.

I found the room Vincent was sleeping in and knocked.

Ariana red and tired eyes opened the door. "Hey." She said with a smile that didn't quite reach up to her eyes.

"Hi." I smiled curtly. "How are you?"

"Tired." She sighed. "But fine."

I nodded. Fidgeting with the loose ends of the ribbon unsure of what to say. If I should even say anything.

"Come in." She smiled.

"Thanks." I said as I followed her inside.

The room was especially facilitated with two bed on either corner and a couch, a small fridge and a TV. One of the bed was occupied by Vincent and the side had all the equipments he was connected to. An IV stand stood supplying him his fluids and the heart monitor was beeping continuously.

"How's he doing?"

Ariana sighs. "Nice flowers."

I hand the bunch to her. She placed them on the vase that occupied the small side table. There were no flowers or any get well soon cards.

"How is he?" I asked again given that my question was ignored at first.

Ariana sighs taking a seat in the couch, rubbing her palms over her knee, looking aged. She looked like she hasn't slept for a week without being fed. After some moments of silence and me standing there awkwardly she sighs again and says in a whispery tone, "It's as if he doesn't want to wake up."

"He's just taking his time, I think." I say lowly feeling bad for Ariana. I think I under did everything. In these fifteen days after I left the hospital on the first I haven't even visited.