02

Her dress was small

Her dress was small.

If she'd bent over, anybody could get a glimpse of her panties. It did me a favour though. It kept me occupied.

It kept me distracted from the man who was drunk and was chatting mindlessly about his wife belonged from a poor family and how he cheated on her every other day, but the only thing I kept hearing was the voice inside my head.

Put a bullet in his head so he shuts the fuck up for God's sake.

Keep it in.

Keep it cool.

"Would you like a drink, Don?" The bartender asked me.

I gave him an oblivious nod while watching the pale skinned, brunette who was obviously the reason of half of males paying attention to the party after dinner.

She's been earning stares from men of all ages, though she's oblivious to it. She's nervous, but she's putting up a good show to cover up.

Rosaline. Delicate.

The bartender places a glass of whiskey in front of me. I take a sip allowing the burning liquid glide through my throat.

The man beside me has stopped.

"Fine piece of meat, that one huh?" He points to Rosaline with his own glass of whiskey. "The way she dressed, little slut." He snickers.

I look at him while he watches Rosaline with eyes full of lust and drinks his drink. "Letting all the men eye fuck her, a good pounding is what she needs, that puttana."

(Slut)

The next thing I know is the barrel of my gun is pressed against his skull.

The rest of hall room seems oblivious to it. I'm glad I have a silencer screwed to the barrel in that way I could blow his brains for the sake of Almighty and nobody would hear a whisper.

"That one," I refer to Rosaline who was now serving Bruschetta to guest. "Is mine." I jab the gun a little had to his skull. The guy's eyes almost pop of fear.

"Don...forgive me, I never knew." He whispers clasping his hands as if begging.

That's right you little rat.

I push the gun a little more harder just for the sake of it and to scare him out. "Leave." I order realising his suit lapel from my grip.

He scrambles out of the hall like a pathetic rat he is.

I run a hand through my hair before tucking my gun at my waist.

I motion for the bartender with my fingers after claiming back my seat, "Si, Don?" He asks.

I give him my order and motion for him to leave.

I watch as another waitress approach Rosaline and hands her the tissue and takes her tray.

Rosaline asks the other girl something but she just shakes her head. Good girl.

I take a good five minutes to finish my second glass of whiskey after dinner and stride out through the backdoor to find my little Rose.

She was standing there alone,facing her back to me. Even in this windy weather, she didn't have something warm around her. She's still wearing that sorry excuse of a dress, feet clad with an old white ballet slipper.

How long has she been working for the family?

How have I not noticed her at all?

"Rosaline?" I purposefully whisper against her skin. Letting my breath glide over the exposed skin of her neck, as I see goosebumps erupting through her.

"Don?" She breathes nervously before turning to see me.

Those ten minutes, in my closet and I could tell what effect I have on her. And I wasn't wrong.

I can't let it slide that after a long while...some one has made me feel, horny? The urge to control, to dominate, to corrupt her innocence. I felt that.

I felt her jump when I spoke.

Shiver when I touched and gasp when I looked.

All my life I've had women throwing themselves at me, trying to get in my bed, usually for free drugs, money, a good fuck but whatever it was, I haven't felt like this.

Not the urge for a quick hard fuck but something more. Something deep.

Something full of feelings.

And I never did feelings.

"Little girl, is it quite normal for you to receive notes and getting called out alone?" I move closer to her so that her round plump behind is almost touching my thigh.

She was so small.

"I...no." She whispers.

"You still didn't know who sent you the note and yet...here you are."

"I had a feeling..." She talks in soft whispers.

"You shouldn't wear dresses like that." I whisper completely ignoring her answer.

"The manager gave it to me."

She can talk with that nervous little smart mouth, can't she? I wonder what else can she do with it.

"I don't approve." I reach for her creamy exposed flesh. "It shows too much." She shivers as my warm palm meets her chilly flesh.

God, she's soft.

"I don't like people eye fuck what's mine." My voice gets huskier, deeper.

As if the effects of all the alcohol had been settling now of all times.

"Don?" She turns her yes wide, skin flushed. "W-w-why would you say that?"

"Because I can, piccolo." I move closer to her small frame.

She looks down at her feet, her cheeks flushed. Tip of the nose red, from the cold no wonder.

"Look at me Rosaline." I order, instantly her eyes snap to mine, wide with surprise. "I don't approve you wearing dresses like that in front of other men. I want you to go to your room, change out of it and go to bed,sono chiaro?"

"But, I am supposed to..."

"Is that clear?" I repeat.

"But..."

I grab both of her arms and yank her small body to my large one so that my crotch presses against her belly. She gasps.

"I don't like to repeat myself, Kitty." She looks at me with fear in her eyes.

Good. She'll know not to defy me.

"You'll go to bed. Now."

She nods nervously.

"Use your words." I press down on her arms a little hard, causing her slight pain.

Stubborn little thing.

"Yes." She mumbles breathless.

"Good girl." I whisper moving my lips closer to her ear. I kiss the soft lobe earning a deep breath from her.

God how much she makes me feel right down. Umm. With another touch of my lips around her jaw I let her go.

I watch her, leave on wobbly legs and open the little gate that lead to the servants quarter.

A faint smile graces me.

She must be, working here for a long time to know where that gate is supposed to be.

Pulling out my phone, I call my consigliare, telling him certain change of plans.

Looks like I'd be staying here the night, after all.