54

Positivity Corner:

I'm running out of positivity.

I wore a white sweater dress with black socks pulled up to my knees and a pair of sneakers

Putting my hair in a high ponytail, I was ready to leave for the seven o clock meeting.

The card that Vincent left had an address and a key. But the place hardly looked like a...place.

And I had to go out without informing papa. What for exactly?

I drive through the area asking multiple people people about the location until one kind man pointed toward the weird location.

The roads were dirt and unattended. Almost like an empty village, one or two house would peak out after long distances. I drove through the dirt road as the sun was almost down until I finally found the 34 number house.

I don't know what kind of plot he'd got planned out for me, but the way he spoke today and the honesty in his eyes made me want to walk to him.

Besides I had said I'd give him a small chance.

This is the chance I am giving him, now. If he fucks it up, I'll be the one to beat him up in a pulp so he can't move in his god damned life time.

It was the same house that Vincent showed me the day he got shot.

It looked more majestic then it did on the photos.

The front door was locked and nobody was seen around.

No guard, no finger pad or whatever for security. Just the big iron gates, both ends wrapped in thick chains secured by a fat lock.

Rolling my eyes at the dramatic security system, I stepped down from my car and opened the lock using the weird key Vincent left me. After struggles of five minutes I pushed the both ends of the heavy door to open them.

Driving through the driveway I halt at the front porch of the house.

The walls and outer side of the house was mended and recently painted in a new shade of charcoal.

The steps were marble tiled and the front door was locked.

I sighed. The door knob had the keyhole of a smaller key then that of the one I had.

The door also had scanning panel. I touched it and came a program to scan my eyes.

Talk about money.

But then again Vincent would at least give me a key if my matches won't go through the panel. So I opened my eyes to the screen of the mini Robot.

The machine hissed and talked in a robotic language before showing me my profile.

That bastard! I grinned. The robot asked for my hand print again. I gave it my palm and it clicked the lock open for me.

Bloody brilliant, is what it is.