Chaeyoung wraps her arm around Jennie and gives her a comforting squeeze.

Chaeyoung: I'm sure she already knows that unnie. Despite everything that's been going on with her life lately, this is the happiest that I've seen Jisoo unnie in the past five years that I've known her. And you're the reason for her happiness unnie. I just want you to know how grateful I am for you. Thank you for loving her.

Jennie nodded as she smiles wistfully back at Chaeyoung.

Jennie: You know I never got to thank you either.

Chaeyoung was slightly taken back by Jennie's words as she shoots the older girl a confused look.

Chaeyoung: Thank me for what unnie?

Jennie shrugs as she continues to pick out food from the stands.

Jennie: For everything. For being there for Jisoo, for being her source of comfort and support, for being you. And most importantly...

Jennie pauses as she turns over to look at the younger girl, a smile of endearment spread across her face.

Jennie: Thank you for being there for Lisa. Thank you for deciding to date my crackhead of a best friend. She's lucky to have you. I honestly thought that she would never get in a serious relationship with anyone.

The statement caused the two girls to laugh. However Chaeyoung blinks back her tears as she shook her head.

Chaeyoung: You don't have to thank me for that unnie. Lisa has changed my life for the better. She's honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm the one who's lucky to have her.

Jennie smiles as she nods towards the shopping cart.

Jennie: Why don't you and Lisa join us for dinner tonight. I'm sure Jisoo would love it. It would also be nice to spend some time together with just the four of us.

Chaeyoung smiles widely as she nodded enthusiastically.

Chaeyoung: I'd love to unnie.

•••

Despite saying that she was working at the company, Jisoo had actually decided to meet up with her lawyer that day.

Even though Suho and Changmin has assured her that the surgery would be successful, she still had her doubts.

Jisoo knew that all the odds were stacked against her, and before anything happened, she wanted to make sure that everyone would be okay without her.

Hyunsik, Jisoo's lawyer, looked over the papers as he glances up towards Jisoo to confirm everything that she had stated on her will.

Hyungsik: Miss Kim, are you sure about this?

Jisoo nodded, her face was one of resignation.

Jisoo: I'm sure Hyunsik-shi. This has to be done.

Hyunsik nodded in acceptance as he clears his throat.

Hyunsik: So I guess I will start going over everything that you have stated in this will. If there are no changes then all you need to do is give me a nod of agreement. Is that okay with you?

Jisoo: Yes.

Hyunsik: I, Kim Jisoo, hereby declare that this is my last will and testament.... I would like Miss Roseanne Chaeyoung Park to take over my position as co-CEO of Dream K. Mr. Jaewon Park, my former chauffeur, Miss Lalisa Manoban, Mr. Kim Junmyeon, Mr. Shim Changmin, Miss Hong Soojoo, as well as Mr. Jung Il Woo, will each receive 5% of my assets. Everything else that I own, as well as my company and the rest of my assets, will go to my wife Miss Jennie Kim, and it is fully up to her to do whatever she wants with them.