I shook my head, "A-All-Might, p-please stop..."

He gave me a serious look, "Young (y/n)... it haunts me to this day. It was the first time as a hero that I wasn't able to help everyone with a smile. It was the one time I failed as a hero... But, that was the first time I met your father. We made a deal that somehow you found out the truth and now use the quirk. It was for your own safety but you are old enough now to work harder to protect those important to you,"

I looked down at my lap. The void I thought was filled, suddenly came back ten times worse. The fact that the number one hero couldn't do anything about it because of me and...

"(y/n)-san,"

I looked up at Midoriya. He was frowning at me and placed a hand on my back. I smiled at him weakly. All-Might walked back to the window, "I searched for your mother, Young (y/n). I failed to realize she might not be around anymore because of that event. I have yet to find her, but the only trace I found was that small black box with the picture in it,"

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say. All-Might looked over at me and then back out the window, "One for All is power inherited to defeat All for One. Even if Young Midoriya has to face a fight against this great evil..."

"I'll do my best,"

All-might turned around and noticed Midoriya and I were standing up together. His mouth was slightly parted, as a sweat drop was coming down his forehead.

"I'll do whatever you ask of me, no matter what it is!" Midoriya said.

"I want to be able to bring the peace back to my family, even if she isn't around or not. It's a peace of mind for me and for my father... he doesn't show it but..."

Midoriya placed a hand on my shoulder, "You won't be alone,"

I looked at him with wide eyes, "Izuku-kun..."

"As long as All-Might and you are here with me, I can do anything! That's what it feels like!"

 I smiled, slapping Midoriya on his back, "WHAT ARE YOU, A HERO? Just kidding... let's do our best!" 

He nodded, smiling back at me. All-Might on the other hand, from the corner of my eye, looked as us worried. He covered his mouth, "You must..."

Must?

"Thank you..."

Midoriya nodded and grabbed onto my arm, dragging me out the door to the room. We waved towards All-Might and started heading off. 

Something didn't feel right or reassuring at all when he said thank you. Was he holding back on something?

———★———

We walked back to our classroom because of Midoriya, being the squishy bean he is, forgot his bag on his desk.

I sighed, "Izuku-kun... why didn't you bring your bag with you when you left the first time?"

"I-I'm sorry! It was just on my mind the entire day and I wanted to get it done sooner!" he said, stumbling on his words.

I shook my head, "But, it would've been the same way if you simply grabbed it when you left the first time..."

He grabbed his bag, putting it on, "STILL!"

I smiled, "Alright then, haha. Also, did you mean what you said?"

He adjusted the bag, looking at me, "Mean what?"

"That you can do anything as long as I'm here!" I cheered, grabbing his arms.

His face went red, "I-I mean... w-well!"

"Thank you. It means a lot,"

He let a nervous laugh out, avoiding my gaze, "It's just, you're important to me, (y/n)-san. In middle school and grade school it was hard for me to make friends, but now? When I met you it was like I was able to trust you automatically like I don't know how to ex--" 

"LIKE A SISTER!"

"True... now that I think about it,"  he rubbed the back of his neck, laughing.

I smirked, skipping out of the room, "We could be siblings... just not blood-related!"

"Um...?"

I turned around, "OKAY?"

He nodded, laughing again, "Sure sure, I guess,"

"So you should buy me some food now, brother," 

"We cou-- WHAT?"

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

A/N: Hello. It's been a hot minute! How are you guys? ^^ I'm good! I drove for the first time and I almost cried ಥ_ಥ... but aside from that we reached 15.2k reads... wahhh! ≧❂◡❂≦ 

Thank you for all your support! If it wasn't for you this story would have stopped? Maybe? Lol, no jk. I mean, I wouldn't be updating it frequently but hey ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Remember, leave a comment (like how you doing or what's new or just a hi... idk) and vote.

Thank you loves (♥♥,) !

Love always, Kay ♥