Chapter 17:It's Never Too Late

Start from the beginning

Mercury: How in the hell should we know?! We didn't stick around and ask!

Emerald: All that matters is that you're safe! But we need to leave, now!

Suddenly a red portal appears beneath the three and they all fall into it.

Mercury: NOT AGAIN!

The Null Realm

The trio falls through the portal and onto an unknown platform with a dark and empty void surrounding them from all sides. The trio stand and observe their unknown surrounding.

 The trio stand and observe their unknown surrounding

Mercury: (Panicking) WHERE THE HELL ARE WE?!

Emerald: I...I have no idea... (She observes the dark void around her) All I know...Is that we aren't on Remnant anymore...

Mercury: GOOD GUESS, MADAME SHERLOCK! (He turns to Cinder who is in awe) How do we get out of here?!

Cinder: (Pulls out a scroll and examines it, only to find it dead) Whatever this place is... (She drops the scroll) ...It's nothing like I've ever seen.

Emerald: (Turns to Mercury) Mercury, that portal was the exact same one from Tukson's Bookstore!

Mercury: I ALREADY FIGURED THAT OUT!

Cinder: If that is true...Then that means someone brought us here...(She puts her hand on her chin) ...But who...?

Y(N): I did.

The trio turns around to the sound of the voice and see you in your regular Gi uniform, with your hands behind your back.

Cinder/Emerald/Mercury: Y(N)!!!

Y(N): Were you expecting someone else?

Mercury: YOU WERE THE ONE IN THE BOOKSTORE THAT DAY!

Emerald: You created the portal that dropped us into the Vale Ocean!

Y(N): Indeed I was. I couldn't just let you kill Tukson. He may be a runaway, but at least he found a better path in life. A path away from killing and violence.

Cinder quickly creates a black bow and aims three arrows straight at Y(N)...

Cinder: Why did you bring us here?!

Y(N): To make a deal, of course. If you and your friends can manage to beat me in a fight, I will let you go...And I will join your side and help you with whatever you want. But, if I win, all I ask is that you listen to what I have to say...Do we have a deal?

Cinder: (Smirks) ...Deal...Prepare to lose!

You make a bored expression and say...