“That pussy ass nigga.” Tyga spat. Chris looked up at me slowly. “Where the fuck were Sean and Mijo?” Tyga screamed.

“I called them but they didn’t pick up.” I said. Chris eyes were fully open and he was looking at me. I could see the anger in his face but his body was too weak to react. Mel came down with the bags of clothes and my stash.

“I got all the stuff. So what’s the plan.” She asked in a rush.

“I say we just get in my car and drive as far as we can.” I said. Tyga nodded. Chris still was looking at me. I limped over to Mel to get the bag. “Is there anything els--” I started.

“What happened to you, Mari?” Chris asked out of nowhere. Tyga and Mel gave their full attention to me and Chris. I just looked at him, I couldn’t tell him right now. I didn’t want to tell him. He was already in enough pain. I just stood there and looked at him. “What happened to you, Mari?” He repeated himself.

“Chris let’s talk about this later. I just want to get out of here” I said quietly.

“Mari tell me right now, what the fuck happened to you.” He demanded. Tears fled down my face. I honestly didn’t want to do this, not right now.

“Please Chris …” I said whimpering.

“If you don’t fucking tell me right now …” He said getting up. I walked over to him. Crying. I looked up at him, he looked down at me. Anger filled his face. “Did he rape you?” He said quietly to me. I looked away. I wrapped my arms around his waist, crying hysterically.

“Oh god ..” Mel said crying hysterically as well and walking out the room. 

Chris (Freckles):

Mel left the room crying, obviously upset at my question. Mari was holding me, her face was buried into my stomach and I could feel her tears through my shirt. I looked at Ty who has his hands folded over the top of his head. He was just as angry as I was, if not less. I was vexed. I looked to my side, I could feel the muscles in my body tensing up. My body ached but I didn’t care. My jaw clenching, my fist balling up, my nostrils flaring.

“I’m gonna go check on Mel.” Tyga said and left the room, entering the kitchen where Mel was. Mari continued to cry into me. I was beyond pissed, that nigga went beyond low. The thing about Dre was that he use to be me and Ty’s best friend. We did everything together. Ever since me an Ty started working for Wiz and became the best drug dealers in Boston he started to act real shady. On top of that nigga started doing some extreme drugs and I wasn’t into that shit. I had no clue Amarie was his girl, and even now I don’t regret shit.

I tilted her chin up so that she could look at me. Her face looked like she had been crying for hours. Her mascara was running, nose was red. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there to protect you babe.” I told her. I honestly felt like shit. She pushed her face back into my stomach and cried harder.

“It’s not your fault, this is all my fault.” She said with the side of her face pressed into my stomach, still holding me tight as ever. “All of this, I could have gotten you guys killed.” Tyga walked in the room and sat down on one of the dining room chairs. “I came just in time to save Mel, she had some nigga in-between her legs ready to rape her and I shot him.” Mari said crying.

Tyga got up and punched the wall and started walking out the room again, I assume looking for Mel. I patted her hair down.

“This is not your fault, you didn’t deserve this shit. I swear that nigga is DEAD.” I yelled. 

“How you get out?” I asked. Knowing Dre he would probably have top notch security and I knew that if he did reach Mari, he wouldn’t let her go. The drugs that nigga was on had him change. He changed a lot, he was delusional as fuck. Mari and I had been dating for at last a couple months now and this nigga wants to randomly return, it must be more than that.