Chapter 70

Jamal POV

Mike is turning himself in today. Africa is moping around and Madison ass is too. Ya'll know they be feeding off of each other. He coming by in a hour to say bye to Africa, and explain to Madison he aint gone be around. Quick been calling and Africa sure aint answering. He den called her phone idk how many times, and he called me too. Every time I am about to answer Africa walk in. I aint getting on her bad side. Her ass left me in the cold shower a couple nights ago, and I aint got none since. 

Mike came in and sat at the bar stools. I called Africa and Madison. Madison came in here dragging her feet. 

"Girl whats wrong with you?"

"I dont know" She said and sat in the living room. Mike followed her and stopped at the door. I looked inside and Africa was laying on the couch. And he say that I'm scary.

"You scared?" I whispered behind him. 

"Shut up nigga" He walked in and stood next to Madison. Africa turned back to look at me, flared her nose and turned back around. Damn. Now I am in trouble. 

"Babygirl"

"Yes papa" 

"Papa has to talk to you"

"OKay. You wanna play with my toys too?"

"Yes. we can play with your-" She grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs. I went and sat in front of my baby. I put my forehead against her belly and told my son that Imma get it right. Because I am. I have to. I realized that I need my family. With Africa being pregnant, I need to be there for her. I have to be cooperative, Madison is at the age where she is beginning to understand when things are not how they are supposed to be. 

"Africa you know you aint right" She looked at me and turned back to the tv. I reached for the remote and she shot me a look. I put my hands up in surrender, and thought about it, but I decided to put my foot down whether or not she gets mad. I garbbed the remote and muted the tv.

"Jamal"

"No. you know you aint right. That is your dad. You know if he could choose he would not leave none of yall."

"Well he is"

"Baby I know. I knew you mad, hell I would be pissed too, but you have to see it from his point of view. He doesnt really have a choice. You will still have father figures bae. Your uncle will be there for you if you let him, and you can call me daddy anytime. " She laughed and I leaned and kissed her. 

"Aye. You know I am in the house"

"Aye you know this is my house" I shot back.

"Agreed. Babygirl can I talk to you now?" 

"Yea" 

"Imma go on upstairs with Madison"  I said.

"Nah You need to hear this too, she alright" I sat down next to Africa. Mike sat on the other couch.

"Alright, well I am going in today. Jamal dont do no stupid shit while I'm gone, I gave Quick permission to bust yo ass and save you until I get out if you do something stupid. Stay low, keep the corners running, nothing big goes out unless YOU okay it. Babygirl I am sorry. For everything. I love you and this nigga you in love with too. Especially my little grandbaby. I know this is a big ass change for yall, but Imma get through this and make sure you tell my grandbaby that I love him. I know its a boy. I gotta feeling."

"Well it is a boy"

"See I know. And I also know that you are gonna be just fine without me here. Baby I am a call away. Call me anytime....well I guess its time for me to go." Damn. Right then and there, them damn harmones took over, she was bawling.  She got up and hugged Mike. He hugged her back. That shit is hard to watch. Watching her cry and I cant do shit about it. They let go of each other.