Chapter 58

NOT EDITED...

Africa POV

"Africa. Again?" I rolled my eyes. I dont need the I am disappointed speech. My dad gave it to me halfway yesterday. I understand that I "ruined my life". That I cant go to college right now. That I am  responsible for another human being besides myself again. Clearly. Fuck. I dont have time for her nagging.

"Yes mom again."

"How did you let this happen?"

"Look. Im getting a head ache. You and I both know that Jamal is a great boy and a wonderful father, so I am not worried about it. It wont happen again, we are not together anymore. Why? Is none of your business. If this is one of your I am disappointed lectures, I dont wanna hear it and my baby doesnt either, so if that is what this is about, You can go."

"Africa."

"No. Mom. Im straight, and if I get home and you still wanna nag in my ear, I will be 18 next week. You wont have to look a your disappointment everyday." I gave her a "got it" look and she mugged me. Jamal walked out the bathroom with Madison in his arms. 

"Ya'll done or you want us to go?" Jamal asked. The sight of him is pissing me off. He know his ass was eavesdropping. These hospital walls are thin.

"Nah yall straight"I laid back and turned off vh1. I turned on Wonder Pets for Madison. My mom got up and walked out only to have Jamal go after her. They were out there for like 10 minutes. She was prolly being nosey. She walked back in and told Madison that she was going with her. Madison ran and said she didnt want to leave me and her little sister here. Of course Jamal being strict yelled at her.What good did that do? None, because she cried louder.

"Madison..Me and the babyare going to see you in 2 days" I said holding up two fingers. 

"I wanna see you everyday" 

"I know,but mommy and your little sister have to get tests done,and I will see you in 2 days to tell youabout the tests okay. Your dad packed your ipad, you can facetime me anytime you want"

"I can see you"

"Yes babygirl,anytime you want, you just call and I promise I will answer okay"

"Okay"She ran up and tried to get in the bed. Jamal helped her. She kissed my lips and kissed my stomach"

"Bye sissy. Bye mommy" I waved bye and they left. I looked and Jamal stood there starring.

"What nigga? Damn.." 

"Nothing little girl."

"Now Im a little girl."

"You been a little girl"

"Nigga you are acouple months older than me. I wasnt a little girl, when we made this baby now was I?" He aint say nothing.

"Yea I aint think so, get on my danm nerves" My stomach growled. 

"You hungry?" Now is not the time to pull one of my bitch cards, I have another lifeto take care of.

"Yea, I buzz the nurse, see what nasty food they have"

"What do you want to eat?"

"I dont know what they have"

"I'll get you some food"

"Umm..In and Out. Protein burger with strawberry lemonade..I'll pay you back when I get my purse from your house" He looked at me and when he reached the door I was craving a Hot and Spicy chicken sandwhich from McDonalds with a mango smoothie.