Chapter 18

NOT EDITED.....

Africa POV

I was talking to my son, and he told me I had a visitor. To say I was confused was an understatement. Who ever was interupting me and my baby boy's time alone was sure in for an ass whopping.

KJ was gone and I heard a someone clear their throat. "Hey babygirl. I dont know if you can hear me, but I love you. I haven had to say this to you since you know who, but Im sorry. Babygirl I shouldnt have been by your side. I shouldnt have let you out of my sight. I feel like shit. I knew leaving you and your mother was wrong. I was damn wrong. I know Im rambling, but I know you gone make it out of this shit. Okay? You a Nelson, and this aint shit. Right? Oh yeah and I know about that little niggah. Actually he outside. I told his ole weird ass I would hurry up so that he could come in here. Anyways, he told me everything so when you wake up from this little nap we got some things to talk about. He cares babygirl. I can tell. But you know...aha aha. I had to lay down them young rules for his weird ass. Alright babygirl .Imma go and Im coming right back.." My dad is crazy. Its like I wanted to hug him, but I couldnt. I tried to so hard to turn on my side and hug him or smile, but I couldnt bring myself to do it. He was talking like I was going to be able to respond and I tried, but failed.He kissed my forehead. And I didnt feel his prescence anymore.

Omniscent POV

Jamal walks into Africa's room nervous then all get out. He aint know that Mike was standing in the doorway.

"Hey Bab-" Clears throat. "Hey Africa. I dont know if you can hear me but uhh..your doctor said that you can. So uh.."

"Niggah stop stuttering and talk to her. Damn. Youngin you got the shit backwards. You den said all that shit to me and cant even talk to her without stuttering, She cant respond. Scary ass" Mike said, mumbling the last part.

"Alright. Man CanI talk to HER then?" Mike nodded and extended his hand as to say 'carry on'

"Alone" Mike looked at him like he was crazy. Jamal gave him a tiring look and he backed out the doorway with his hands up in surrender.

"Close the door Mike"

"Alright Damn" Mike closes the door, and Jamal tells Madison to come to him. Madison walks to her father and  he pulls her into his lap. Madison sees Africa and her eyes lit up.

"MOMMY!!" Madison yells trying to jump out of Jamal's arms. Jamal tears up at the sight of his daughter reaching for a girl that isnt even her mother, let alone knows her fully. He knows that the only way for Madison to stop calling Africa mommy, was to keep her away from her. He knew that would never work. 

Jamal POV

I wiped my tears. I looked at Africa while tugging back on Maddy. I was smiling at the fact that Madison loves Africa. I love Africa. So its official. I made up my mind. I made up my mind that Africa is the one for me. I sat and though some more. I dont know what to say to her just yet. I cant wait  to get outta here. I got some shit I need to fix. Im getting rid of all these hoes I USED to fuck with. Granny need to meet Africa too. Africa is the one. She is wifey. She aint like them other bitches that is just looking for a good time or some money from a niggah. I want her. I need her, And if its the last thing I do imma make her wifey.

"Madison." I said sternly. "Mommy has to get some sleep for a little while okay?" She lowered her head.

"Its okay she gone wake up soon. Okay?" She nodded and slid off my lap. She went to sit on the couch and tried to grab her diaperbag, knocking it over. She laughed because she knew my ass was gone come and pick it up. I chuckled and picked up the mess. I gave her the toys she wanted so I can tend to my lady.

I went to sit in the chair next to Africa bed, I grabbed her hand and was about to talk to her when Mike annoying ass gone come in again talking about, "Niggah yo scary ass talk to her yet." I didnt respond so he just walked in. 

"Uh uh..Noo niggah. Aint no touching" He said pointing to me holding her hand. I let it go and went to Madison. This niggah is annoying. I know he my boss and everything, but damn. Niggah give me some space. I cant blame him though, I told him everything that happened with me and Africa. Im surprised he even let me in here. 

"You need to hurry and talk to her, you know we got business to handle." I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Alright man. Take Madison out there and Imma be right out. Imma drop her off at my granny's before the meeting." He nodded and walked out with Madison trailing behind.

I walked over to Africa's bedside, not sitting this time. "Well, this didnt go as planned, but Imma talk to you later bae. Imma be here tomorrow, I hope you awake by then. Madison misses you. Shit. I miss yo mean ass too. I shouldnt have left you that day at your house. I shouldnt have came to the park. I should have gave you your space like my granny said. Well. Anyways. Imma talk to you later ma. So wake up or nah?" I said trying to lighten up the mood. I couldnt though. I didnt hear no smart ass mouth coming back with smart ass comments. I felt a splash on my hand, and wiped my face. Man what the hell is this girl doing to me? 

I wiped my face with my jacket sleeve. I kissed her forehead. Turning to walk away, I got the urge to hug her, but I aint wanna. So I turned around and walked over to her bed. I pecked her lips, and her heart monitor increased in the beeping sound. I smiled knowing that she felt it. I walked out the room smiling. Madison was laughing and Mike was holding his leg.

"What happned to you?"

"Yo demon child kicked me, and think this shit funny" He said through clenched teeth.

"Whatchu do to her?"

"i just tried to pick her up and take her to the waiting room. She was walking to slow."

I forgot about hat shit. Madison is smart for a 1 year old. She dont trust nobody and she only seen Mike 5 times at the most. I probably should have warned him. I knelt down to Madison who was laughing so hard, you thought she was chocking.

I whispered, "Madison, say sorry to Mike okay? He wont hurt you. That's mommy's daddy. Kay? Thats papa." I smirked

After I said that, she ran to him and hugged his legs. She closed her eyes and hugged him tighter.

"Get her before she kill me next" I laughed.

"PAPA..PAPA..PAPAAAAAA" Madison sang to him. He looked up at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright. Jamal..meet me at the house." He said leaving.

"Come on Maddy. you going to see Granny" She smiled.

*SKIPS TO GRANNY HOUSE*

"Alright Granny. Umm..everything is in there. She got some leftovers in there, so she can eat that i guess. She go-"

"Boy I know how to take care of a damn child. Lord forgive me" She said looking at the sky. 

I turned to go back to my car, when she cleared her throat.

"Getcho ass back over here and tell me bye niggah. Oh Lord . Please forgive me" I jogged up the stairs to hug her and she whispered in my ear, "Be Careful"

Man I hate moments like this. I know I disappoint my granny when I got out and do wrong, but my babygirl gotta eat. I let go and told her I will. I make my way to the trap house. This niggah need to be handled and Mike agrees. He aint even know about the situation. Shit. He kows now and that niggah aint happy. Africa is his only child, and his words were, "I would be damned if something happen to her while Im still alive on the this Earth

Kind of short huh? Well..sorry guys. Its 11:19 and I still have homework. 

Whatcha think about Jamal and Mike?

They aint know Africa can hear them talking either. She prolly confused as heck.

Cute little Madison.

Goal 

10+ Votes

4+ Comments

Love and Peace

*Destany