Chapter 50

NOT EDITED...LONGER CHAPTER

Africa POV

"Mommy you going to get your nail done?"

"No. WE getting OUR nails done."

"Ohh, you like daddy?"

"Why you asking so many questions?" She been asking questions since I pulled out the driveway. 

"I wanna know"

"I do like daddy."

"You love him like me?"

"Yes Madison" I parked right in front of the nail shop. I adjusted my hat in the mirror and got out to help Madison out the car. I got my Steve Madden purse from the passenger seat and let Maddy walk in front of me. We walked in; it was sort of crowded, but not really. I went to the receptionist desk.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"I have an appointment under Nelson" She was looking like I dont have an appointment. 

"Do you see it?"

"No I dont...sorry" I really dont have the time for this. I got my phone and called Donavin. 

"Hey you at the shop right?"

"Yeah, just come to the back" He hung up. I rolled my eyes at this dumn bitch and started walking to the back.

"Excuse me, you need an appointment" I closed my eyes and took a breathe. I have Madison with me and she aint finna watch me cut up. I kept walking and knocked on Donavin's door. He opened it and hugged me. 

"Hey mama"

"wassup Donavin, you needa check that door keeper."

"Damn"

"What?"

"Thats the third time somebody said that"

"Yep"

"Well anyways, whatchu need done"

"I think I am going with a full set, in this color" I said showing him my dress on my phone.

"Where youu going?"

"prom" 

"Why u say it like that?"

"My boyfriend is dragging me"

"Keith always kept you up huh?"

"Umm.. Im not with him anymore"

"Then who?"

"Her daddy" I said bending my finger for Madison to come here. 

"He got a kid?"

"Yes. This is Madison" She waved and he just smiled. 

"Alright Donavin, you gone get me in some trouble..I just want a full set with white designs, pedicure with the same designs. And for babygirl, just paint hers. Go ahead and pick any color you want Maddy" He started doing my nails while one of the other employees came in and started preparing to do Madison's nails and feet. 

"Whiich color, daddy said nothing crazy"

"This one or this one" she said holding up a bright yellow and a pastel pink. 

"How about you do the pink, and she can put some yellow lines or pictures on top"

"Yess" I smiled and turned back to Donavin. 

"You like him huh?"

"You can tell that much?"

"Girl, its all in ya grill" He said imitating the twins from ATL.  I laughed. He moves so fast.