Chapter 59

Africa POV

I'm going home today. Finally. The tests yesterday came back fine. Everything is good. My baby is wonderful too. I thank God that everything is good. Im not leaving in a wheelchair or nothing. I gathered the little bit of things that I had. Jamal went and got my things from his house yesterday night. I slipped the money into his jacket pocket earlier while he was gone. I was about to tie my shoes and Jamal came and tied them for me. I smiled. 

"Thanks" I tied the string on my sweats and stood up. I grabbed my purse and called my dad. 

"Yea I'm ready...Can you just come on?" He was disappointed the most. I already know that I will have to move out. Whether its my mother's nagging, or the silent treatment from my dad, I dont want or need to deal with that right now. I sat back down and sighed.

"You sure you dont wanna stay with me, I'll stay in the guest room Africa. Its not a big deal"

I shook my head. "Nahh, its alright. Im moving out anyway, when I find a place, I'l text you the address"

"You dont have to move out"

"Yeah I do"

"At least let me buy the place your gonna get"

"Jamal. No. I'm not finna be depending on you all the time"

"BUt you can depend on me all the time"

"I know, but I'm talking financially" 

"Alright, well at least let me see it before you get it."

"Alright, I will send you a picture"

"No, like I wanna go with you to look at the place"

"Why?"

"So I can see where my babies will be living"

"I guess Jamal. You can go. My dad is on his way up to sign the papers."

"Alright, well I can stay until yall leave" I mentally rolled my eyes. He is making this harder than what it is. My dad walked in gathering my stuff.

"Hey daddy"

"Wassup?" See what I'm saying? I looked at Jamal, and got up. I grabbed my purse and stood by the door. My dad walked out and Jamal waited for me to go before him. We went down to the car and Jamal opened my door, I thanked him and got in. He closed the door and came inside the window. 

"Alright Mike, I'll be seeing you" He got up and walked to his car. My dad pulled off and was on the way home. He didnt look at me or speak to me. 

"Sorry dad" He ignored me. I shifted my body and looked out the window. He pulled up next to my mom's car. I got out with my purse and jacket. I couldnt unlock the door becuase they are on my car key's ring, and thats at Jamal house along with my car. Dammit. I knocked and My mom answered. I walked in and went to my room. I opened the door, and Madison was watching tv in there.

"Hey Bubbas"

"Mommmmaaa" SHe hugged me and grabbed my stomach area. Se kissed it three times, and hugged me again. 

"Madison, I saw you this morning" 

"I saw you too" We laughed and I sat down. I was kinda hungry.

"Did you eat yet baby?"

"Umm..yea. I ate string cheese and milk you eat?"

"No I havent. Me or your sister. " She laughed and put her face to my stomach.

"You hungry sister?" She looked at me. "She said yea she hungry momma" I laughed and told her to ask papa for his keys. She ran out and got them. She came back 5 minutes later with the keys and a hundred dollar bill. I smiled.  I wasnt gonna use his money tho. I told Madison to put on some long pants, and a jacket. She came back dressed and grabbed me bag and walked to my dad room. I peeked in.