Chapter 5

Africa POV

"I guessss... umm..what is your full name?"

"Jamal Georgie Bookings.. Whats your full name?"

"Africa Lillian Nelson..favorite color?"

"blue..yours?"

"pink..umm...what do you like to do?

"I play basketball and track.. favorite food?"

Of course. He asks me about food. "Uhhh...french fries...what size shoe do you wear?"

"13..." Damn he got some big feet. *Wink Wink*

Jamal POV

She just asked me my shoe size. That was kinda weird. Anyways, she seem like she always got something on her mind. The more I sit here...the more I take interest in her. She aint no open book, but I can tell she been through some shit. She seem uncomfortable. The last thing I want her to feel around me is uncomfortable. She gone be around me for a while. 

"J..you alright?"

"Uhh.. yeah .Im good"

"Is my turn??"

"Yea" She said smirking at me. Man that smile is just refreshing. This may seem weird but I think I'm catching feelings for this girl and I aint known her for all today. 

"Are you single?"

She looked at me and then looked at the blank TV and said "Yep" Popping the p.

"Are you single?" 

"As a dolla bill." (A/N: Lol I say this all the time...)

She laughed. "Ahhh.. she laughs too.. my night cant get any better"

She giggled this time and put her head down looking in between her legs playing with her fingers.

"You are so crazy..Why did you keep my phone all day?" LOL.. finally we getting deeper into this. So do I be honest or do I just tell her anything? Maaaaannn. YOLO.

"To be honest..I wanted to take you out. I saw you earlier today at school and I made you fall" She looked shocked but laughed it off. " I was like this girl is bad ...I wanted to get your number, but you kinda brushed me off. Then..those niggahs was talking to you earlier and you was by yourself.. So that is basically it ..Oh yeah Im sorry again for calling you out of your name.. I really shouldnt have talked to you like that ..I was out of line" Damn I sound like a bitch.

"Wow..."

"Why are you surprised?" She put her head down again.. What the fuck?

I lifted her head up with my index finger by her chin. She looked at me and I smiled. She smiled back then turned her head.

Africa POV

I turned my head because I didnt want to get caught up. His voice was just making me tingle. Let alone his touch. When he lifted my head, I felt a spark run from my chin to my lips. So I bit my lip and turned my head. He just told me that he wanted my number. No one ..I mean no one ever has wanted my number. But there is a first for everything ..right? He is already sweet talking me. 

He asked me, "Can I have your number or nah?"

I laughed because he already said he hated that word. I looked at him and smiled.

"Whaaaatt?...She smiling again..What for this time?"

"You said that you didnt like 'or nah"

"Well.. I guess your growing on me already bae"