Chapter 25

Jamal POV

The last couple of days have been hectic. We missed some school, so she insisted on getting her homework. I couldnt leave her at the house so she came with me to school and got our homework. Of course niggahs asked questions. Of course there were fakes in our face asking if she was alright. Well..good thing my baby know better. Yes I said my baby. Well not yet because she said she would think about it.  We took Madison to this carnival. Even though Africa cant walk she still had fun. Madison had a blast and I had a ball because I put a smile on both of my women's face. 

We all in the car with the radio on. Fucking Radio Disney and shit. 

"Daddy" I looked at her in the corner of my eye. She was staring dead at me.

"Wassup" I said unsure

"Thank you" 

"Yeah..No problem"

"Do you even know what Im talking about?" I shook my head no.

She smacked her lips and laughed. "You play too much niggah"

We pulled up and I looked back. Madison was sleeping in her carseat. She is really a spitting image of me.  I turned to get out the car and Africa was already at the front door. I laughed and shook my head. 

I carried Madison to the door and closed it with my foot. Africa limped to the kitchen and started taking stuff out of the fridge. 

"Girl what are you doing?"

"Girl??" She looked back at me and turned back around.

"Yes girl...since im daddy" She looked over her shoulder and smirked.

"Boy bye..Let me cook in peace"

"Cook?"

"Did I not just say that I was cooking ?"

"That is not what I meant..You not even supossed to be on your leg?"

"Well..I am soo just let me cook in peace"

"Africa..I got this.." She looked at me and licked her lips.

"Dont start that..go in the room and check on Madison."

"Alright father..."

"Im glad you know who daddy is" She laughed at me and walked away. Hearing her boot on the stairs faded and I tok this as my opportunity. I went to the back porch and grabbed the candles. I grabbed the roses off the floor and placed them on the table. I went back to the stove and finshed cooking. It was getting a little hot so I took my shirt off. I need to take a shower anyway. I was tasting the gravy and I felt arms snake around me. I jumped a little but I knew this touch all to well. 

"Mmm" She sighed. "It smells good in here Jay..you did all of this for me?"

"Nope..did this for my girlfriend?" She looked at me with squinted eyes and he jaw was clenched. She was finsta go off on me. Of course I did this for her. I wouldnt bring another girl in her house.

"Jamal.." I started laughing....like really laughing.

"Im not laughing"

"Yeaa I know.."

"Soo..you gone tell me about your little girlfriend you bringing to my house?" Dang she didnt even say or nah.

"Well..if you wanna know..." I started walking towards her. "She is about 5'7. Has curly hair. Thick as hell. Need I say more?" She looked my she wanted to beat my ass.

"I dont have time for this shit" She was finna walk away and I grabbed her arm. "Im just kidding. This is for you baby" 

"You know you was finna get socked in yo mouth right?" I laughed and hugged her from behind. 

"I really cant believe you did all of this Jay..This is really beautiful"

"Yea well..I did ..so you are welcome and please enjoy yourself. Can you do that?"

"Of course I can...Bestie"

"I know you did not just put me in the friendzone"

"Yep..seems like somebody is gone be there for a little while" She smiled small.

"Yea okay Sit down my FRIEND and enjoy this meal. I will get Maddy ready for bed."

"Alright..."

Africa POV

I dont think he really know. I was finna forreal sock him in his mouth if went on about some other girl. I think Imma tell him tonight. I am gonna be with him. He has more than proved himself to me. He aint said no slick shit, or anything to make me believe he doesnt want to be with me. Im just really shocked that he did all of this for me. There were candles and roses. Like he really done out did himself. I heard the water so I guess he is giving Maddy a bath. Im kind of sad he wont be sitting to eat with me, but I cant complain.

*30 minutes later*

I was laying on the couch watching The Wood on netflix. I would have been washing the dishes, but I knew he would yell at me and instead of being stubborn and going against what he said I just went to relax like he told me to. 

I felt the couch dip and I smiled hard. I turned to look at him and he put his arm around me. 

"Are you ready?" I looked at Jamal like he was crazy.

"Niggah ready for what? I just ate and you told me to relax so Im relaxing"

"Africa. Just let me take care of you." I side eyed him.

"Can I just take care of you without you being stubborn and pushing me off like I am a stranger"

I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand because he knows that I dont like being picked up.

Did yall like it?

NO Goal

Follow the instagram: @destanyloveesteebie

Love and Peace 

*Destany