Chapter 30

NOT EDITED.....

Africa POV

*The morning time*

I woke up on the couch. I tried to get up and strong arms were wrapped around my torso. I looked up and  Jamal was staring at me.

"Boy what the fuck?" He kind of scared me. He chuckled and puckered his lips. I aint brushed my teeth.

I shook my head no. He poked out his bottom lip. I pretend coughed and held my hand over my mouth. He smacked his lips and let me go. I smiled and he got up. I pinched his butt. 

"Da fuck? Dont do that no more" I snickered and uncovered my mouth.

"Then dont smack your lips at me" I said in his voice. "Ha ha ha.. dont touch my ass no more"

I got up and stretched as much as I could. It got cut short when I heard my phone all the way up the stairs ringing. 

"Ugggghhh" I sighed loudly.

"You want me to get it?" I nodded. "Yes Pleaaaaassse" I said in my baby voice that he likes. He laughed jogging up the stairs and shaking his head at me. 

I sat back down on the couch, and put my foot up. Im tired of this damn cast and boot. I was scratching my leg when Jamal came down the stairs with Madison on his hip and my phone in his hand.

I mouthed to him, "Who is it?"

"You uncle Harold" He mouthed back. I rolled my eyes ole snitching ass. I took the phone.

"Hey snitch"

"Whatever little girl. What are you doing?"

"Sitting at home. Where else Imma be at?"

"Where is that niggah?"

"He right here..why?" He did something. "Uncle Harold..what did you do?" Jamal walked into the kitchen.

"Icalledyodadandhetoldmetotalktohim" He said fast.

"You did what!!"  I exagerated.

"I called your dad"

"Why would you tell my dad? Do you want a God daughter or nah?"

"I was only looking out for your little girl..andItalkedtohim"

"To who?"

"Yo niggah" Oh my gosh. "Jamal did you talk to my Uncle?" He shook his had yeah. My goodness.

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him I was coming over tonight for dinner cause my damn wife and kids left me on vacation. And cause I cant have my Godchild with some random little weirdo"

"You sound like my daddy..."

"Yeah we was on 3 way last night"

"What?"

"Yeah Me Mike and that weirdo" I had my mouth wide open.

"Why? What could yall possibly talk about?" Jamal cut me off. "I made breakfast, Madison not eating until you get over there." I smiled.

"Uncle I got to go" I hung up before he could talk some more.

Jamal POV

I swear if she find out, she aint gone fuck with me no more. I knew she was finna find out because she asked what we could have possibly beeen talking about. Well for starters, her Uncle Harold, Well i know him as Quick. That niggah talk to much. He could talk somebody ear off. He is Mike's right hand man. They called last night before I went to get Africa out the bathroom.