Chapter 29

NOT EDITED.. 

**Dedicating this chapter to a young lady that followed me on instagram and told me this was her favorite book and that Jamal was her wattpad boo. Man that made my day. Kisses to you sweetheart. Muahhh**

Jamal POV

She took this shit waaay to far. You already got shot and we tryna figure out who did it. You already handicap, thats why Im here. Wy would Mike ask me to house sit? Niggahs know better than to fuck with Mike. She tryna leave and shit. Nah. So like I was doing before.

"If you dont open the door in the next 10 seconds, you better back away from the door, cuhz Im coming in there." I started counting down mentally. I was at 4 when she started unlocking the door. (LMAO..thts rhyms...Back to the story) She came out the bathroom with a glare on her face. Like I give a fuck. Im tired of this shit. I aint finna bitch out and call Mike.

She limped to her bed and stood there. 

"So you gone tell me where the fuck you planned on going?"

She didnt say nothing, just looked at me. "Look Im tired of your attitude, and all this other bullshit you putting on my shoulders. Mike asked me to be here and take care of you and thats what Im doing. You may not want me here, but I am so deal with it. Im just telling you now that Im not going anywhere, so you can go on ahead and unpack them clothes in your closet." 

She turned around and walked out. She slammed her door and I looked to make sure she didnt wake up Madison. She didnt. I turned on the baby monitor and went after her. She move quick. She was at the front door when I grabbed her and turned her around. Her back was against the wall.

"Let me go" She said.. Nah Im good.

"I dont think I am" Man she looked sexy as hell mad. I know that should be the last thing on my mind right now but damn. 

"Can you let me go?" She pushed me and looked away from my face. I grabbed her roughly and put her arms above her head. She think that she running things and quite frankly she is not. 

"Where did you think you were going?" She looked at me in my eyes, and quickly turned away. I grabbed her waist with my left arm tightly, and turned her face towards me with my right. 

"What are we doing Africa? Why are we acting like this?" I said getting close to her face. I knew she was getting turned on cuz she started squirming. I can tell she liked being where she was cuhz she could have broke out of my hold if she wanted to. 

"I dont know.." She was looking me in my eyes. " Do you want us to be like this?" 

She shook her head no and a tear slipped. I wiped it with the pads of my thumb. 

"Do you want us to work out?"  

"Yes"

I grabbed her face and smashed my lips into hers. She didnt automatically kiss me back, but she did after I started to pull away. She smiled into the kiss and pull away taking my bottom lips in between he teeth. Dammit Africa. Junior started to get excited. Down boy!!

"Girl you better stop before you get yoself into some trouble" She smirked.

"Who gone punish me?"

"Daddy is..and you know who that is so dont play me" She smiled.

"Well let go of me so I can go check on Madison" She think she slick. She aint get off that easy. 

"Yea..well. while you up there unpack them clothes because we need to talk" She smacked her lips.

"Dont smack yo lips unless you want something else slapped" I said thinking nasty.

"Bye Jamal" She limped up the stairs. I went up behind her and made sure she got up there without falling and to look at her ass. I mean that ass though. I shook my head and went to her room with her.

She went to her bed and bent down to where Madison's head was. I heard her whisper, "I'm sorry" and get back up. She walked towards the closet and grabbed the duffel bags. I stood by the door and watched her unpack.

"Why you just standing there?"

"To make sure you unpack all them clothes." She thought she was finna just be cool with me and we cool again. Nah. I dont trust her. She cant tell me how she feel so imma be in her face 24/7.

"I said I would unpack them"

"yeah well you also didnt tell me that you did pack them, and that you went through my phone, and that you take pills, and that you called your uncle to come and get you. Need I say more?" She smacked her lips and finished unpacking.

"I told you about smacking your lips at me?" She looked up briefly at me and continued unpacking.

She finished and I sat there and watched her put the duffel bags in the closet. 

"Happy bae?" She said sarcastically.

"OOOh so nooow Im bae, and not a little bitch huh? Haha, but very" She looked embarassed and smiled nervously.

I went over to her and hugged her tightly. "Mmmm..feels so good to be back in your arms" I did not expect that to come out of her mouth.

"Is that right?" She shook her head in my chest. This is hilarious she kissing my ass so I dont be on her back. Think again boo boo. 

"Yeah it does feel good to have you back in my arms boo, but uhh go ahead and get them pills so I can watch you take it"

"Oh my goodness Jamal. Are you serious?"

"Deadass" She smacked her lips and walked away. "And dont say you cant find them cuhz yo daddy gave me some backup" She sighed loud enough for me to hear. Got something for that ass.

"Here." She handed me the bottle. I grabbed it and poured one into the cap. 

"Here." I said mocking her. She picked it up and I handed her the glass of water I brung up here earlier. 

"You finna watch me take it?"

"Uhh duhh.." She smacked her lips and put it in her mouth and swalowed the water. I smiled at her and grabbed her by her waist. She looked away from me. I turned her face toward me and kissed her. She kissed back and I pulled away to punish her. She turned her head to the side like niggah really and I raised my eyebrows and smiled.  I smacked her ass and she gasped.

"Tol' you about rolling them eyes" She pulled away from me. 

"Damn Jamal, that shit hurt"

"Well theres more where that came from" I winked at her. "You wanna netflix it for the day?"

She smiled, and I can truly say that smile was genuine. "Yeah thats cool"

We went downstairs and watched some tv, cuddled together.

Finally. Damn. Its about time they  made up. Jamal putting his foot DOWN. Tell me what yall think

NO Goal, yall been doing good with the feedback as you can see I been updating like crazy. 

Follow my instagram: @destanyloveesteebie 

Love and Peace

*Destany