"It's ok Jiminie." He hugged him tighter. "Everything will be ok." He broke the hug to look at his tears stained face, before gently removing the locks that had escaped to his eyes. "You need to rest... we can't stay here too long."

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"The barrier drains my strength and I need that." Taehyung smiled, cupping his cheeks. "Also you need to change. Your cloth slows you down." Taehyung moved his hand over the bed and a black long sleeved shirt similar to his appeared on the bed.

"Ok." Jimin got up from the bed, pushing his dress off his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground exposing his upper body since he hand a pair of black pants on.

"We shouldn't leave anything behind." Taehyung picked up the Kimono from the ground and placed it on the bed.

"Why?" Jimin asked after putting on the loose shirt.

"Th..." Taehyung's head snapped to the door.

"What?" Jimin followed his gaze to the door, fear building up again from Taehyung's sudden alertness.

"We have to go." Taehyung got up from the bed and walked towards the door, pulling Jimin along.

"W-What's going on?" Jimin stuttered.

"They're here." He opened the door and walked out. Taehyung quickly pulled Jimin in front of him and covered his mouth with his hand after a gasps escaped his lips. "They can't see us." Taehyung said, staring ahead at the group of royal guards approach, in their usual black clothing. A tear fell down Jimin's cheeks when his eyes landed on him. Dark hair matching the dark fur around his ears and the black cloths he wore over his huge body. He carried around an aura of fear emanating from his dark gaze and presence.

"I feel something here." He said, looking around the trees. They were a few steps away from them. "Bring the warlock." He commanded, walking forward. Jimin's heart was pounding in his chest. Taehyung watched as a female warlock was being pulled in their direction before thrown roughly on the ground beside the leader's feet. "There's something here." He turned his gaze to the shaky woman on the floor before pulling her up to standing position. She slowly lifted up her gaze and Taehyung stared at her eyes, partially hidden behind the strands of black hair falling over her face. She lowered her gaze down and met Jimin's fear filled brown orbs.

"T-There is... a barrier here." She said, lifting her gaze back to Taehyung's own. "But I can't break it." She said. He knows his barrier wasn't difficult to break by another warlock once they saw it, so he knew she was lying. Big hands suddenly wrapped around her neck and the woman began to gasp for air. Taehyung removed his hand from Jimin's mouth and held his hand before slowly walking around the small hut; he noticed his strength slowly draining.

"I'm going to lower the barrier..." Taehyung faced Jimin when they got behind the hut. "Once I do, we run." Jimin nodded and they both faced ahead. "Ready?" He tightened the grip on his hand and took a glance at Jimin and he nodded again. Taehyung closed his eyes for some time and suddenly began to ran, pulling Jimin along.

"Your Highness, the barrier broke." Taehyung heard a voice shout as they kept running into the trees. It wouldn't be long before they trace their scents which he blocked with the barrier. An idea suddenly popped in his head and he stopped in his tracks, taking a glance behind them.

"I will portal us somewhere else." Taehyung said, looking at a scared Jimin beside him.

"He will sense us anywhere." Jimin said, looking in the direction they ran as he heard voices approaching from far. "They're coming." Jimin moved back, tears forming in his eyes.

"He can't sense us in another dimension." Taehyung closed his eyes and quickly waved his hands as he muttered some word. A black round entrance with a blue glowing light around it slowly appeared. "g-go in." Taehyung felt his strength being drained. He had never done a portal for another dimension, since he hadn't perfected it.

"You can't run from me Jimin. You're mine. " Jimin's head snapped back as he was about to enter the portal, seeing the dark gumiho ran towards them from a far.

"What about you?" Jimin looked at Taehyung, seeing the bead of sweat on his face.

"I will follow you in, now go." Taehyung opened his eyes to meet his before Jimin quickly ran in. Taehyung quickly ran in after Jimin.

"No." The dark gumiho shouted and the portal quickly shut. "Find them." He said, stopping where the portal was created.

"We found this in the hut your highness." He turned around as he saw the two guards he left to search the hut approach with a black Kimono in his hands. He recognized that fabric draped around Jimin's body, the cloth he would have ripped of his body tonight and seen what other beauty he possessed along his ethereal face.

"You can't run." He placed the cloth on his nose, taking a long sniff. "You will be mine."