♔︎|𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

The only thing I could feel was calmness as the winds soothed me. I could feel the energy, energy of something so strong that it could destroy each and everything near it. The kind of energy that could destroy the whole world.

But still, I stood near my window with my eyes closed and a smile on my face. The thunder rolled again for a long time. Another lightning bolt came from the sky. A crackling sound came.

Why was I standing here? What was glue-ing me at this spot? I took a deep breath and within seconds I was out of my house. My feet were automatically moving to the destination I was bound to go to. My mind was blocked, my brain felt numb. Soon I realized I was walking towards the forest.

I started to walk, then jog, and then I ran as fast as I could towards the way I was meant to lead. I stopped silently as the wind died down a bit but not for long. I couldn't see a thing; the sky was so dark I couldn't see where I was going. As the sky cleared a bit I smelt the familiar smell.

The rain was pitter-pattering loudly. I was in a chant, in a magical aroma, the only thing which was making me feel alive was the scent. The scent of everything, the scent made me feel as if it was connected to me, belonged to me, filled me, tied to me, and yearned for me.

"And what are you doing here in such disastrous weather, witty lady." I opened my eyes and was shocked to see where I stood. Lukas was standing at a distant. He wasn't affected by the thunderstorm, infact, he stood firm. On the other hand, I was trembling.

I felt the scent coming from him but it did not connect him. It was as if he came through it- but wasn't his.

"Wait, wasn't I home?" I muttered to myself. Even though I was familiar with the forest but the path on which I was standing was not at all familiar to me.

But then it came to me, the path on which I was standing wasn't familiar at all. My body stiffened as the realisation hit me. "I am standing on the restricted zone."

"Relax, you're fine. Though, you shouldn't have come here." Lukas's attitude shifted. He was much stern and serious now.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because this is the place where he was born," He said in a very low voice. If it weren't for the super hearing, I wouldn't be able to hear what he just said.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Vincentius Dante

The darkness once again consumed me and I was left with one thing which was rage. I was angry, so angry that the power and the energy I was radiating was dangerous. It was radiating so quickly that I didn't realize the grey stormy clouds covered the whole sky, a thunderstorm was about to come.

I screamed in agony and as I screamed the clouds produced such a blaring harsh noise that shook the ground slightly. My blue eyes now had a silver lining in it and as the silver lining came, it brought lightning bolts in the sky.

Now I only felt pain, bone-crushing pain. Not the kind of pain which felt on the first shift, but the kind of pain which occurred when thousands of bones were thrown in a pit of fire. I felt the excruciating burning of bones and I couldn't, I just couldn't control it.

I fell on my knees as hot tears started streaming down my face and as they fell, the heavy clouds started pouring down. My body was burning, even the touch of fire was nothing compared to how hot my body had become.

"Vince, Oh Goddess." Genevieve came rushing towards me and touched my shoulder. As soon as she touched, she winced in pain and brought her hand back as quickly as it came.

"Go away Genevieve, go," I said in pain. Genevieve stood up and rushed towards the bathroom. She brought a wet, cold cloth and draped it on me. I yelled in pain, profanities came out of my mouth.

Slowly the pain was going away, Genevieve knew what to do in such circumstances. She knew how to handle me, my rage, and the destruction which came along with me.

I was slowly dragged towards the bed by the support of my sister. My body was drenched in sweat. Moments rolled by and I saw myself going in a deep slumber.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Chapter seven!

Vote, comment & share

-blackburnfire ❤️