His head lifted, and his lips curved into a mesmerizing smile that flipped my heart as he saw me approaching him. "Hey," he murmured as he pecked my lips.

I turned around to see Caleb beaming at us, and before I could open my mouth, he brought his hand forward for a shake. "Hi, I'm Caleb."

Noah's face instantly lost the smile and gained a frown as he saw Caleb smiling at him. He wore a sarcastic smile and said, "And I'm interested in talking to my girl now that her lecture is over, do you mind?"

I glared at him profusely, and he simply mouthed a 'What?' to me as his eyebrows formed a rugged peak. I hit his chest lightly, and Caleb chuckled, not minding Noah's rude nature. 

"It's okay; I need to get going as well anyway. I have to catch a movie with Tyler," he smiled at us, pointing at his watch, and Noah looked bored. I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Caleb. "Alright love, I will catch you later," he gave a short hug as a goodbye and was about to go when Noah fisted the collar of Caleb's neatly ironed plaid blue shirt.

"What the fuck did you just call my girl?" My eyes widened, and so did Caleb's as he comprehended Noah's reaction.

"Noah, would you please listen to me?" I gritted out trying to get his hand off Caleb before his punch reached Caleb's face.

"Stop defending him, S," Noah snapped, his jaw clenched. Everything was happening so fast; I was kinda lost. The corridor was getting filled by the minute as students poured out. It was so loud I could barely hear myself.

"But it's not what you think, he's--" I got cut off. Classic, I thought to myself and slumped my shoulders. Anybody could've easily guessed how frightened Caleb was as he was about to get beaten up for doing surely nothing wrong.

"Babe, how many times have I told you that I don't care if they show ads for the first fifteen minutes, I don't like missing anything! Why can't you just.....Noah?" Tyler blurted out, astonished to find us like this.

Noah grip on Caleb loosened as he saw his teammate. "Tyler?" 

Tyler looked at the position he caught Noah and Caleb in and shook his head. "Caleb! Did I not tell you that the dumb hotdog and flower vase story would land you a punch in the face one day?" Tyler joked.

Blood rushed to Caleb's cheeks, and he looked more flustered than ever as he harshly signaled his boyfriend to shut up about whatever he was about to say next.

Tyler caught his signal and chuckled. "No, but seriously why were you about to punch him?" he said, in all seriousness but no arrogance at all, which took me by utter surprise. He must trust Noah a lot to not get annoyed at the fact that my boy was about to punch his. It always shocked me how many people Noah had managed to impress.

"You know this guy?" Noah asked, still dazed about what was happening.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend. I told you, remember? That I'm dating a British guy named Caleb? This is him," Noah backed up and stood next to me as his green eyes went wide and he seemed far-flung as he realized how much it all made sense. So, even though I didn't mention Caleb to Noah, he still knew of him from a different source.

"Oh yeah, I remember now," Noah confirmed.

"He's gay," Noah whisper shouted in my ear as Tyler and Caleb talked about something in hushed noises.

"You don't say," I replied sarcastically and chuckled at the sour look he gave me.

"Noah thought your boyfriend was trying to woe me," I told Tyler as he threw his head back with laughter at the whole scenario.