Chapter 37

Amri's POV

~2 WEEKS LATER~

Everything was set up for the gender reveal and my dad was hanging up the streamers and i smiled.

''you ready for this'' dad chuckled and i nodded

''more than'' i said

''adam's parent's are coming tonight they heard of your return they are excited to see you'' i said

''and im excited to see my friends again'' he said

''but this day is yours'' he said and i smiled and i hugged him.

''Im happy you get to experience this day with me'' i said and he smiled.

''im glad i could too'' he said

''now go get ready the party starts in an hour'' he said and chuckled.

''shit okay'' i said and i went upstairs and i grabbed my white dress.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I slipped it on and i curled my hair and then did light makeup. I put on some white slip on's and then i went downstairs and i saw adam dressed in white. The theme is everyone wears white and luke came up with the idea where we get water guns and it will have the gender color in them and when its time everyone grabs a water gun and we have a water fight and the color will be on everyone it was a fun idea i loved it.

''you ready'' i said and smiled and he nodded.

I saw my dad with adam's parents and he seemed happy so i was happy.

We all went outside and started the party. Everyone was having fun and the kids were playing.

''what do you think it is'' i told adam.

''oh for sure a boy our genes are strong'' he said and smiled

''amri i need to make sure i have the right gender can i feel it's been a while and i need to make sure'' luke said and i nodded and he touched my stomach.

''uh'' he said

''uh?'' i said

''that's different'' he said

''what is'' i said

''lets go inside'' he said and i looked at adam and we went inside and my dad and adam's parents followed.

''andrew sniff amri lift the spell'' luke said and i waved my hand and andrew sniffed my stomach. He looked at me with widened eyes.

''what's wrong is the baby okay'' dad said

''yeah they are'' luke said

''then what-'' i stopped and realized what he said

''THEY!'' i said

''twins'' adam said and elijah laughed.

''guess the twin gene is strong'' tyler said

''you have to be fucking kidding i was fine with one coming out of my area but two!'' i said and sighed.

''im happy and all but thats two kids'' i said

''one i wasn't ready for but two'' i said

''hey we can do this'' adam said

''alright spell back on i know the genders'' luke said and i waved my hand and i sighed and we went back outside and luke got on the mini stage.

''alright everyone so slight change in plans amri is having twins'' luke said and everyone clapped some awed.

''so there will either be two girls two boys or one boy and one girl so if everyone has the same color that means theres only that gender but if there is both blue and pink then there is well you know'' he said and we laughed.

''everyone grab their water guns'' luke said and everyone picked up their gun and me and adam went on the stage.

''ready!'' luke said

''go!!'' luke said

Everyone sprayed each other and everyone was covered in one color and that was blue.

Two boys.

''HELL YES!'' adam yelled and we laughed.

He hugged me and gave me a kiss.

''Alright everyone cake time!'' luke said

We all went to the table and luke gave us a knife.

''oh amri here'' luke said and gave me a card.

I faced him and i opened it and i read it.

'Words couldn't explain how happy i was when i met you so here's to our new beginning' it said

I turned around and i put my hand on my mouth and i saw him on one knee.

''Amri Ann Grimaldi since the moment i met you i knew i was in for a challenge'' he said and i laughed.

''i know werewolves don't do this but kira told me how you were always attached to the idea and i want everything in your dreams to come true as best i can make them'' he said and smiled

''you and me have been through hell of alot and i've been on the other end fighting for you and im very glad i did because you have changed my whole life everything was more bright and more full and you blessed me with two boys and man i couldn't be more grateful but you have been the best thing that could ever happen to me and the thought of you walking down an aisle in a beautiful white dress and marrying me made everything seem perfect so'' he said and opened the ring box to a beautiful big diamond ring. It was just wow..

''there is that and i couldn't find a better way to tell you im in love with you and i want to wake up next to you every day with your nappy hair and tell you that you are staring'' he said and i laughed and tears came out and i smiled

''i love you too'' i said and smiled

''well?'' luke said and i snapped out of it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

''well?'' luke said and i snapped out of it. 

''sorry sorry'' i said and laughed.

''yes are you crazy yes!'' i said and smiled and everyone clapped

''SHE SAID YES!'' he yelled and we laughed and he put the ring on my finger. 

''glad it went well bud'' dad said and smiled

''you knew?'' i said 

''yeah he asked for my permission he's a good one'' he said and smiled and i smiled. 

''now that sets the bar for telling someone you love them'' i said and smiled and he kissed me. 

''i was saving it just for that'' i said and smiled 

''how long have you been planning'' i said 

''since kira told me about it which was during all the dates we went on none stop when your dad came i knew it was right to ask him before i asked anything'' he said and smiled 

''i love you'' i said and smiled 

''and i love you beautiful'' he said and smiled and kissed my forehead. 

So two babies was a trip. They are both boys. And im getting married. Today was just a trip.....