Chapter 35

Amri's POV 

''how are we gonna bring back dad when you killed the one person who knows where he's buried'' luke said 

''i know where'' i said 

''how'' he said 

''i went in her head'' i said 

''amri you just killed our mother'' he said 

''who had and took part in our fathers death and i will kill anyone who took part in it along with this bitch my father calls sister'' i said 

''amri you need to calm down'' adam said 

''im calm adam'' i said 

''really cause you still have killer in your eyes'' he said and i grabbed both of them and transported us to my dads burial sight. 

''what the hell amri where are we'' luke said 

''where dad is buried'' i said and i waved my hand and raised his bones. 

''give me your hand'' i said 

''for what'' luke said 

''i need your blood'' i said 

''amri you are seriously bringing him back'' luke said 

''do you not want to see him'' i said 

''not when you look like this amri and not right here'' he said 

''amri look at me'' adam said 

''lets go home get you in the shower and bring him to a place where he will be safe'' adam said and i sighed. 

''fine'' i said and i a bag with tree leaves and put his bones in there. 

''lets go home'' i said and grabbed them and took us home. 

''after i shower and get dressed we are bringing him back no more waiting'' i said and i went upstairs and showered and got ready. 

I looked in the mirror and i took a breath. Here we go. 

I went downstairs and went outside and saw luke with my dad's bones and then i realized we can't do it. 

''oh my god'' i said 

''i need the pendent'' i said and sat down. 

''pendent'' adam said 

''it's where my dad's spirit is'' i said 

''what this old thing'' we heard and i saw a girl who looked like my father and then i got angry. 

''oh honey anger doesn't look well on you'' she said and smiled

''who is she'' adam said 

''thats my fathers sister'' i said 

''yeah and sorry to break it to you but you wont be getting him back and she threw the pendent up the the air and it exploded. 

''NO!'' i yelled and i started breathing hard. 

''amri'' adam said and i looked at her. 

''you took my one chance to see my father'' i growled luke shifted and he jumped towards her and she threw him at a tree. 

''i wouldn't you didn't think i came here alone'' she said and smiled and about fifty other people came out.

''did you'' she said and i growled. 

''you didn't think i wasn't strong enough to beat you'' i said and i raised my hands and lifted them up and i ripped their hearts out. 

''did you'' i said 

''i was hoping you would do that'' she said and smiled and i started feeling dizzy again. 

''see all that power would have been fine if you weren't pregnant but now it takes on a little too much of the baby'' she said and she pushed me to a wall. 

''amri!'' adam yelled and he shifted and he went after her and she waved her hand and broke his neck. Killing him. 

''NO NO NO NO!'' i cried and i got even more angry. I pushed back with all my power. 

''my father was taken from me and you just took my babies father from me'' i said and she was taken back and i pushed my hands and threw her to a tree and she knocked out and i ran to adam's body and he had shifted back. 

''adam'' i said crying and luke grabbed shorts out of a tree. 

He ran to me. 

''amri oh my god'' he said 

''no you are not gone'' i said and i turned him over and i put my hands on his neck. 

''amri stop'' luke said and i looked at him. 

''MY BABY WILL NOT GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER SO EITHER HELP OR GET THE HELL AWAY!'' i yelled and people started coming out of their houses and they saw adam and all started gasping. 

''oh my god!'' kira yelled running to us. 

''what happened!'' she said 

''long story'' luke said and i started the spell my dad gave me to bring adam back. 

I finished it and i looked at adam. He wasnt waking up. 

''no no no'' i said and i cried. 

''please don't leave me'' i said and i put my head on his chest. 

''please don't go please'' i said and i cried harder. 

He is gone....My mate....My heart is gone....

Then i felt it....

He shot up and gasped for air. 

''adam!'' i yelled and he started breathing again. 

I hugged him and i started crying happy tears. 

''oh my god'' luke said 

''you're okay'' adam said and i nodded. 

''im fine now that you are'' i said and smiled 

''don't leave me ever again'' i said and he wiped my tears. 

''i won't'' he said and kira got him some clothes and he got dressed. 

''how are you feeling'' kira said

''good actually im good'' he said and smiled 

''the pendent'' luke said 

''it's still gone'' he said and i stood up. 

I looked for her and she was gone. 

''where did she go'' i said 

''she's still alive'' adam said 

''wait'' i said and i closed my eyes and i raised my hands and the pieces of the pendent came off the ground and into my hands. 

''i can fix it'' i said and i closed my hands and put it back together. 

''you fixed it but is dad still in there'' luke said 

''lets find out'' i said 

''wait what the hell is going on'' kira said 

''where is andrew'' i said 

''at levi's house he went to go pick up something'' she said 

''luke link him tell him not to leave'' i said and he nodded and i got my dads bones and i put the pieces together best i could.

''i need a blanket'' i said and kira went and grabbed one then handed it to me. 

''here goes nothing.'' i said and i sliced my hand and put my blood on the pendent then i sliced lukes and did the same. 

Here we go........