4.5

Tom pov

Loella Wilson, oh how I could not seem to get her out of my head.

I wanted her to be with me, and I was only one question away from making her mine. I did not know where she was at this particular moment and it gave me this irking feeling of stress. I had no intentions in being with her all the time, knowing everything about her and such. I just want the certainty that the label of a lover carries.

Some time has passed, and everything started to go back to normal.

I was in my dorm because all classes had ended for the day, and finished the homework that was assigned to us. I decided to make my way to the common room, and when I opened my door my eyes met those of a deep shade of green.

'' Hello Loella.'' I greeted her and she raised her eyebrow.

'' Hello Tom, can I come in?'' she asked. I hated the Tom, but when her soft voice spoke my name it was more tolerable.

'' Of course you can, love.'' I said and opened the door a little further for her to get in. She gracefully walked further into my room and sat down on the end of my bed and looked back at me.

She opened her mouth, just about to say something, probably something irrelevant like the homework, but I beat her to it.

'' Come here, please.'' I said and watched her as she furrowed her eyebrows. She had that look on her face as if to say, ' couldn't you have said that before I sat down?' and I almost wanted to laugh.

Nonetheless, she stood up and walked over to where I stood.

I gently grabbed her chin, just to take another good look at her beautiful face, especially the gorgeous green orbs. Whenever she was in a vulnerable state I noticed the dark secrets and untold words swirling around, like a mist that was surrounding her.

'' Is there anything you would like to say?'' she asked with her sweet voice, that I could listen to all day. I hated what she was doing to me, she distracted me, made me less focused. I am very well aware of the fact that I should never lose my focus for my destined future. But I can not find myself blaming her, seen the fact that I found myself being drawn to her every time again.

I smiled a little and leaned in as I pecked her lips and a fire seemed to be ignited in her bright eyes.

I pulled back and finally asked the question that had been in the back of my mind for days now.

'' Be mine?'' I whispered softly, my lips so close to her soft ones.

She smiled, genuinely, or at least I assume, and nodded her head slightly. I pressed my lips to hers yet again, but there was this faint feeling in my head.

She was hiding something.

I was not angry, but felt it rising and was pretty certain that no word would leave her mouth. So I entered her mind, I looked into her mind and read it as a book, as our kiss continued. Because we were so close to each other it was not that big of a challenge to do so.

'' I like you Loella, I like you a lot''

'' you flinch slightly whenever someone touches you''

'' he could shatter you with a few words,''

'' please be with him''

'' Everyone is scared of him, even you are.''

''it will soften him''

''I will.'' She said.

She broke the kiss off and looked at me with wide eyes. Her walls were so strong, I could only see half of it, maybe less. Anger seeped through my veins and I clenched my fists.