1.0

The photo above is her outfit, just picture the wings. :)

Loella P.O.V

It's 31 October.

The Halloween feast is today. The great hall is decorated, and all the girls are exciting. Simple life they have. It was in a theme, so you had to dress up.

Great.

I couldn't wear something that showed a lot of skin, because I had scars everywhere. It will get a lot of attention, and since Riddle is my 'date' he would surely ask about it.

I decided I would go as a dark angel. Matched my personality. I dresses up and I did my hair in a messy updo. I applied my make-up extra heavy and, I coloured my lips scarlet red. As finishing touch, I made a black wing of eyeliner on my eyelids. My green eyes really popped out now.

How I was able to do this without practising? Magic, reading and my sister.

I looked in the mirror and saw my own reflection. The old me, who was probably excited for Halloween was already gone for a long time. Who did I become? The perfect girl in the school.

I wondered how I would be if my family was still alive. What would have happened if I could save them from death. Would I still be the perfect girl? Maybe I would have real friends, and maybe I would even fall in love with someone eventually.

I shuddered the thoughts quickly off of me.

'' You shouldn't dwell on the past.'' I mumbled to myself and put my big fake smile on. That was better.

I walked out of my dorm, and saw Riddle waiting for me on the end of the stairs. We had agreed to meet each other 15 minutes before the feast began. He was never late.

Neither was I.

He wore a black suit and his hair was neatly combed back. Talking about the definition of perfect, I thought with an eye roll. He was going as a vampire.

'' Hello, Riddle'' I said coolly. He looked up and smirked. I immediately knew he was planning to do something tonight. We didn't spoke again since I let him see into my mind. I wont let him hurt me. I invented my own shielding charm that was invisible, and only reflected spells. You couldn't see or feel anything.

There were more people in the common room, so we had to stay polite. Like we always were.

'' You look amazing, Wilson.'' He said and held his hand out. I simply took it and we walked towards the great hall together

'' Tom, Loella. You are here!'' we heard from behind us. I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and turned around with a big smile. Riddle didn't seem to have any trouble with smiling, and looked just as smug as always. ''Don't tell anyone I told you, but I really think you are the most lovely couple of the school.'' He said quietly. Couple? Gross.

I wanted to open my mouth, but of course Riddle had to say something first. '' Thank you sir, but we are just friends'' he said politely. '' Yet.'' He added and looked deep into my eyes.

My sweet self- control.

'' Ow how wonderful, young love. I am willing to make a bet you two are a couple next Christmas'' the slug said beaming. '' We'll see, if you excuse us sir we are going to dance.'' I said with my innocent smile.

'' Oh of course, I won't keep you up much longer.'' He replied and winked at Riddle who just smirked.

This is going to be a long night. I don't know how long though. Depends on the evil human being who stood beside me.