2.5

Loella POV

''Ugh'' I exclaimed loudly, as I hexed every single thing I could lay my eyes on.

I can't believe I showed something close as weakness, I can't even believe I am frustrated over a idiot boy. After the dirty lie left Riddle his mouth, my breath hitched in my troath, and when I finally regained my regular posture, I decided to run away.

I ran away from my problem.

Now he probably thinks I have feelings, or that it affected me in some twisted way, which it most certainly did not.

I will not let myself fall for a boy, especially Riddle, the devil itself.

I do not deserve a chance at love, at all, no matter with who.

And I am perfectly fine with that. I do not need any more distraction.

Just when that came into my mind I heard a loud bang on my door. '' Loella, are you in there?'' I heard a high pitched voice asked. I rolled my eyes, and with one swish of my wand all the floating objects fell in their place. After everything looked as normal and neat as it always was, I muttered a spell to take away the silencing charm.

I fixed my appearance in three seconds, and opened the door. '' Hey Pansy.'' I greeted her.

'' Are you coming to buy our dresses, for the Halloween feast?'' She asked and blinked rapidly, because of all the mascara that was on her lashes.

Ow great. ' I don't need any distraction' so good, so far.

I had the urge to just put a sleeping charm over her, and have some peace, but I knew I couldn't. '' Yeah sure, meet me in the common room in thirty.'' I responded. She nodded and when I closed the door, I heard her scream something desperate to a boy.

Interesting life you have.

I decided to wait until Parkinson left, and then walked out of dorm. Of course Riddle was seated in the dark green armchair.

I walked over to him, and sat down on the couch next to the chair. He looked up from his book, and his eyes met mine. '' Good morning, Riddle, how are you today?'' I asked politely.

'' Fairly good, thank you.'' He answered in the same polite tone.

'' I am going to buy a dress for the Halloween feast, any suggestions in what color I should wear?'' I asked, and felt like a stupid teenager that was desperate for a guy to like her.

'' Green,'' he responded fast, and cleared his troath, '' it matches your eyes.'' He said, in that polite tone again.

I nodded and stood up.

I sat on his lap, and he stiffened. I brought my lips to his ear, and whispered something.

'' If you do anything that will ruin the night, I will most certainly not be pleased.''

I referred to the giant basilisk that was living in this castle. I don't want him to cause a lot of commotion, because I noticed that I am not really a person that could handle stress or frustration so well.

I pecked his lips and stood up again. I winked and walked away to Parkinson her dorm. Riddle was still in his place, and his emotions were hard to read.

I knocked on her dorm, and she came out, with a dumb look on her face.

When she saw me her eyes widened. I raised my eyebrow and she started to talk. '' Oh I totally forgot the time.'' She said and giggled annoyingly.

'' Let's go.'' She said and walked out of her dorm.''

I was a little bit early, but I am sure that she doesn't have the brain to actually notice that.

--

'' That one looks nice.'' I said with a monotone voice, and a straight face.

'' You think so? You don't look too convinced.'' She said, and twirled around in the tenth dress she fitted. I wasn't really a great someone to shop with, I lose my patience really fast.

I put a fake smile on my face and tried to show a little more excitement. '' I should go for the black one, it fits you nicely.'' I said and pointed at one of the dresses.''

She looked at it and nodded. '' Thank you so much for joining me Loe, you're great at giving advice.''

Believe whatever you want to.

She went back to the fitting room, and ten minutes later she came out in the outfit she was wearing.

'' Your turn.'' She squealed excited. I wanted to roll my eyes and put a silencing charm on her, but I just gave her a small smile.

'' I was thinking about the color green.'' I said, and she nodded again.

I walked around in the store, until I saw a nice sleek dark green dress. It had long sleeves, and the material was of soft silk.

I grabbed it and walked into one of the fitting rooms. I changed into it, and it fitted perfectly.

I wonder what Ri-

I shook my head, and refused to finish that thought.

I walked out of the fitting room, and saw Parkinson staring at me with wide eyes. She probably caught on to the fact, that I was changing into a dress.

'' You look absolutely beautiful!'' She exclaimed loudly, and several eyes made it's way to us.

How great.

'' Thank you, I think we are done for today.'' I said, and went back to change into my normal clothes again.

We paid for the dresses and walked back to the castle. I saw Myrtle in a corner crying again, so I wanted to keep up with my empathy, so I told Parkinson to move on.

We said good bye to each other, and I made my way over to Myrtle.

'' Hey, what's wrong?'' I asked sweetly, and her head shot up.

'' Ow it's nothing.'' She replied and wiped away her tears. I decided to not press on the subject more, and to just make a normal conversation.

'' Are you going to the Halloween feast?'' I asked.

'' I don't think so, I have nothing to wear, and I am ugly.'' I wanted to roll my eyes, but just shook my head.

'' You can borrow one of my dresses, and we can dress up together.'' I said.

'' Are you sure?'' She asked.

No. I just realized I messed it up for myself.

'' Very.''

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!