2.9

Loella pov

The 2nd of November, what a lovely day.

It is the day my suffering had begun, or in other words, it is my birthday. I  made it to my 17th, something I had always looked forward to, seen the fact that my sister had always promised me to go to a party with her.

I shook my head of the stupid memory and realised that having a different point of view on the world, really did decide your happiness, or the feeling of happiness to say the least.

I can only image myself standing in front of the mirror, in a dress my mother had picked out for me as a gift, and the smile that was playing on my lips because I had a caring family, and caring friends that would be there for me on this particular day.

But none of that happened.

Because someone else had made a mistake, or a decision for me. They had made the script of the story I had to tell, the only thing I could do was filling in the gaps. That once coloured state of mind turned into the dark shade of the night. My once happy thoughts turned into nothing more than pain and misery, or the suffering from someone else. My once sympathy turned into dust, the once hope turned into failure. The once love turned into hate, and the once precious girl turned into me.

I came as a scattered girl to this school, I had made an image for myself to hide behind. To try and face my problems from the point of view from a school girl. I know I can make it happen, if I really wanted to.

I could let people in, I could make real friends, or at least care about the people I hang around with.

But I know that cannot happen.

I had one task that was given by my beloved family; stay strong and survive, your time will come someday, until then, your purpose has not stopped yet.

And they were right. My time will come, and that is because I did everything I am supposed to do. I have this feeling about Riddle, I have underestimated him many times, and have found amusement in our encounters, which I am not familiar with.

When he said that I am going to kneel for him and that his power will rise to the point of the most feared wizard, I did believe him, I still do. It is for me to help others to be shielded from him, or at least to bring them more knowledge.

Knowledge is the key to understand,

I can not stop the war that is likely to come, I can not prepare anyone or myself whatsoever.

What I can do is introducing Riddle to the world with emotions, something I am not the best with either.

I sighed and got the stuff I needed for the day, I did not intend on staying in the school.

Today was not only my birthday but also day of death, which means that all people in Mexico will all go to the memorials of their dead loved ones.

I will too.

I walked out of my neat dorm and saw my classmates sitting on the couches, including Riddle.

Their eyes darted to me and they lit up, well not Riddle of course. His eyes stayed just as cold and dark as they always were.

'' Happy birthday, Loella!'' Parkinson screeched.

Thank you, it's not really happy if you scream with your annoying high pitched voice.

'' Thank you, Pansy.'' I said with a small fake smile.

I walked over to them, and came to a halt right next to the armchair Riddle was seated in.

'' Happy birthday, beautiful.'' Malfoy said, as I tried not to look disgusted by the awful sweet nickname.

'' Thank you.''

'' Happy birthday, any plans for today?'' Avery asked, while he eyed Riddle as if he was not sure what to do or say. Riddle gave him a small nod and continued reading.

As if I wouldn't notice.

''Yes, actually,  I got permission to see my family today.'' I said.

Two lies in one sentence. Requires someone with a great talent, I thought sarcastically.

I did not have permission to go anywhere, nor have a family to go to.

This made Riddle look up from his book, and he raised his eyebrow. '' Oh really?'' he asked skeptically.

'' Yes, really,'' I hissed, ''I will tell you all about it when I come back.''

I turned around and started to walk away, I quickly waved at the rest and they waved and smiled back at me.

My mind wandered off to Riddle, it seemed like he didn't want to be disturbed by anyone. Nothing new, of course, but instead of blowing my cover he actually looked quite relieved.

I entered the Black Forest, and I closed my eyes. I felt like I was squeezed trough a tube, and when I opened my eyes again, I saw that I was in the beautiful country they call Mexico.

Tom pov

Today was a special day, I was going to make my first horcrux, and it was Loella her 17th birthday.

I have this feeling about her, she has underestimated me so many times, but if seems like she finds enjoyment in even our smallest conversations, our smallest fights, and even the so called game 'being the teachers pet'.

I cannot deny that she has an affect on me. I am afraid that she will make me feel, in other words, makes me weak. But I know that she is damaged, I know that she is not someone that shares her emotions or thoughts. I know that she believes me, but not in me.

I want to change that.

I will become stronger, I will create the most horcruxes in history. I shall not die.

I shook out of my thoughts and saw Loe- Wilson walking out of her dorm. Everyone their eyes lit up from the sight of her, but I saw her looking at me.

I saw that she had the urge to roll her eyes, for the fact that I stayed emotionless.

She walked over to us, and people immediately started to congratulate her, and as the polite girl she was, she responded with a thank you.

I was reading a book, and I noticed Avery eyeing me, as if to ask for permission, for the question he just asked her. I gave him a quick nod, and went back to the book that I was holding.

'' Yes, actually, I got permission to see my family today.'' She said with a fake happy tone.

Two lies in one sentence.

''Oh really?'' I spoke, as I raised my eyebrow

''Yes, really. I will tell you all about it when I come back.'' She hissed.

I wanted to smirk, and say something else, but she already walked away.

It is good to know that I will not be disturbed by anyone today.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️