2.4

Tom POV

The lesson was as boring, and I dare to say easy, as ever. Wilson was acting all loving and normal the last few days, I wondered what had caused that.

It could be me, it could be something else, all I know is that I am going to use this to my advance. I have no idea what came over me last night, I am not the guy who usually comforts people in their misery, I am the guy who causes their misery.

Wilson was really something else, and I would be pleased to know a bit more about her, she is far from an open book. I think I know a way to gain her trust, but I will probably lose it as soon as I have it.

I let out a sigh, and Wilson her eyes darted up.

'' Is something wrong?''

I wanted to be annoyed by her sickening fake concerned comment, but that would most certainly bring her back to her old hating self. Which I don't mind at all.

'' I don't know is there?'' I asked smirking, but actually referring to her odd behavior.

I was pleased to see that she caught on on that, and she rolled her beatiful green eyes, I mean green eyes, they're just simple green, who am I kidding.

I groaned at my own idiot thoughts, and then cleared my troath.

'' Not a thing.'' She said dryly.

And for some horrible reason when I looked at the girl in front of me, I wanted to hold her in my arms again, and smell that wonderful intoxicate scent, It was like she performed some sort of curse, without me knowing. It felt like she belonged with me.

That is was destined to be. No one else can ever hold her, touch her, or even look at her, I will make sure of that.

She will stand by my side, worship me, and support me. It just has to start somewhere.

Wilson seemed to be very affected about last night, as a love sick puppy. Even though I know she can not feel such an emotion as love, she will find a certain appreciation in me.

'' As you know,'' I started, and her head shot up, and she looked at me, '' the halloween feast is approaching,'' I said and she nodded for me to continue.

'' I would like to ask you to be my date for that particular evening.'' I said politely, and trying not to sound like my harsh self.

'' Cut the fake politeness Riddle, I'll be your date for the dance.'' She replied dryly and stood up.

She kissed my cheek and walked over to her dorm. For the normal teenage girls it would be normal for them to be overly excited or nervous, or even blush.

But Wilson seemed unfazed and as monotone as ever.

I touched my cheek, where her soft lips had been a moment before. I wanted to make a disgusted face, but for some reason I just couldn't bring it to a scowl, but more a smirk.

I shouldn't lose myself in this plan.

-

Loella pov

Guess who has a date with the one and only Tom Riddle?

I already know that letting him in isn't a good idea, and it will be used against me. I was thinking about acting as normal, and maybe even loving as the rest of the girls. At least until the Halloween feast.

Riddle seemed to be affected in some way, and I was curious to find out in what way.

I made my way out of the common room, where I was reading a book about dark magic, but of course someone had to interrupt me.

As I was deep in thoughts I accidentally bumped into someone. My book fell on the floor and I quickly got it. I looked up from the ground to see who was so incredibly stupid to bump into me.

It was that Gryffindor, Potter. '' Why are you reading that kind of stuff, Loella?'' He asked in a kind of shocked manner. I wanted to roll my eyes at his concern but refrained myself. '' I was bored.'' I mumbled and wanted to walk away.

He grabbed my wrist and brought me closer. '' If this has anything to do with that Riddle,'' He started, but didn't even had to finish.

I wanted to laugh in his face. As if Riddle had a 'bad' influence on me. I have been loving the dark arts since I could read and I was just pretending to be a nice Slytherin.

Believe me, everyone would be scared of me if they knew certain things, Riddle wouldn't even cross their minds. It angered me more than it should. So instead that I hexed him, I just let out a sigh.

'' It's not Riddle, I was recommended this book for potions, page 27 contains the special ones.'' I lied easily. He seemed to relax and let go of my wrist.

Just a second longer, and he didn't have a hand anymore.

'' Just be careful okay?'' He asked sweetly.

I wasn't used to people being actually concerned or actually caring without faking it.

So, I replied with a soft tone, and sounded almost like I used to talk.

Sincere and kind.

'' I will, thank you.'' I said, and almost grimaced at myself, by saying thank you.

He nodded and took a step back.

'' I'll see you around.'' He said with a small wave. His messy black hair hanging in his face.

I guess he's a good kid.

I turned around, only to meet two very angry dark brown eyes.

'' Good afternoon Riddle. long time no see.'' I said sarcastic.

'' Why were you talking to him?'' He said harshly.

It was not that I was taken aback, but I had not expected an unnecessary attempt to seeming to care.

'' Why would I tell you?'' I said, enjoying seeing him struggle with answering.

He quickly walked over to me, until he was standing very close. I did not like this sort of interaction, so I took a few steps to the back.

Unfortunately for me, there was a wall.

I could feel his warm unsteady breaths, and I was ready to piss him off even more.

'' I give you one chance.'' He said slowly.

'' And then what? You should know that I don't answer people their questions if they don't care about the god damn answer.'' I sneered.

The hallways were empty and the only thing that could be heard were our heartbeats.

That were going dangerously fast.

'' And what if I told you I cared about the answer?'' He said in a serious way.

I scoffed and looked right into his eyes.

'' You do not care about one single thing on this planet, if you don't count your own life.'' I replied.

'' You're almost right, Wilson. I care about one thing more.'' He said, with a low voice, where girls would swoon over.

It didn't affect me that much, but I still got goosebumps.

'' Tell me Riddle, is there one living person that you love?'' I sneered.

'' Yes, there is.''

'' And who might this 'lucky' person be?'' I asked with disbelieve. I was starting to get frustrated, and wanted nothing more then to finish this conversation and get some of my personal space back.

'' That would be you.'' He whispered.

A/N
Maybe It's a bit weird that they have feelings all of a sudden, but they have a reason for everything 😉

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️