3.2

Loella pov

I am wondering what is worse, living or dying. Being alive, or being dead, however you want to put it.

It both happens, you can't control any of it and it both hurts more than it should.

I walked back to the familiar dark shadows and looked at my skin, bruises were formed and black spots were visible. It was not only the deadly touch, but also my own magic that came back with a large force.

The walking stick that I broke into a thousand pieces, had not left any traces of its existence behind, the only proof that I had was the bleeding bruise on my leg, which could have came from anything.

I walked over to a house and could immediately see that it was from a poor family. It was almost at the end of the village, and the windows were broken and dirty, the walls were thin and looked like they would blow over with the wind if you didn't watch out.

I casted a spell over myself so no one could possibly see me. I looked inside the broken window and saw a small family with a candle, kneeling in front of a little boy. The boy was deadly pale and had a weak expression. His parents on the other hand looked very concerned about his well being.

And then I saw it again, but this time it was in the shape of an old family member I guessed. It were the same lifeless eyes with the black swirls.

No one else seemed to see her.

The boy stood up, and walked over to the woman that held her hand out. It looked like he had finally found peace, and seconds later they disappeared together, but not before the older woman looked at me. She gave me a small nod, as if to say, 'this is how it is supposed to be.'

I can not disagree.

When my eyes darted back to the bed, the boy was still there, but with his eyes closed and his limbs limp.

The mother of the boy collapsed into the arms of the father, as they cried together.

It pained me to see this, it really did. I do not want to see grieve or pain on people their faces. It is not like I enjoy people their smile, nor their fake happiness. But this is just what happens. Maybe if they had money the boy could have been saved, but it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, happy or sad, broken or not.

You will die anyways.

It is beautiful to see how people mourn, or how they commemorate their loved ones. The believe in afterlife, or a new start.

I turned around and made a flower wreath on their door. It was a mix of lilies and red roses.

I started to walk back to an empty street and apparated back to the Black Forest. I had no idea how much time was passed, but I did not care.

I just wanted to go to my dorm and deal with people later.

I walked into the castle, and quickly made my way to the Slytherin common room, where my dorm was located. I muttered the password and walked in, only to see that it was mostly empty with an exception of a few first years.

Nothing to worry about.

I reached the door to my dorm, and immediately sensed something off. I waved with my hand and saw a crack in my protection barrier. Which also angered me, is that there was a new lock charm casted, and I assumed a silencing charm.

I got my wand out and with one swish the door opened. Riddle was casual sitting against the end of my bed. He looked weak and paler than usual, his eyes went up and down and took the state of my body in.

I was covered in blood and bruises, and the black spots had not disappeared yet. He grinned, and as he did I took in his appearance.

We both understood what had happened, no words were needed.

Because that is what happened, we both did something that could not be spoken of.

As I got one step closer to death, he got multiple steps further away.

I can not believe that he performed such an unspeakable, most cruel and awful curse in my dorm. The tension was thick and filled with darkness and you could not detect a hint of hope or light.

I turned around and closed my eyes for a few seconds. I touched my face with my hand, and took a few deep breaths. It was not smart to get angry or to kick him out, in this vulnerable, yet so powerful state.

So I did what seemed most right at this moment.

'' Go sit on the bed.'' I spoke softly.

His eyes stayed ice cold and no emotion could be seen, but I knew that he was surprised by this statement.  What surprised me is that he actually listened.

This is new.

'' What happened to you.'' He asked.

'' I met death.'' I said in a monotone voice.

He raised his eyebrow, and I rolled my eyes at him.

'' Do not roll your eyes at me Loella.''

I wanted to roll my eyes again, just to show my annoyance, but seen the fact that he is Tom Riddle, I just walked over to the bathroom.

I closed the door and started to take of my dress. I looked at the ugly wounds in the mirror, the old ones and the new ones. I would usually cover them with magic, but the truth would always be thrown in my face once the spell wore off.

I got some potions out of a cupboard, that I brew myself, and started to apply it to the wound on my leg. I tried not to make any sounds, to be sure that Riddle wouldn't hear anything.

A silencing charm would be suspicious. I thought about what had came to my mind before.

I want to show Riddle the thing that most people consider as the most beautiful gift, love.

I realise that it will only get harder with time, Riddle will become less human if he decides to make more horcruxes, he is already less human.

I didn't quite pay attention to what I was doing and I hissed loudly.

And of course for my luck, it was heard.

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and add!!❤️