0.3

Loella P.O.V

The sorting has finished. Good. I need to get away from here to get a potion without anyone spotting me. I took my wand out and used one of my own spells '' speculum reflectitur'' I whispered and saw myself appear and took that as my cue to leave. I had my own dormitory seen the fact that I am new and the rest is full.

Which was perfect. I walked to the dungeons without a silencing spell because everyone was at the feast. I arrived at my dorm and muttered the password. There was a king-sized bed and a armchair on the right side of the room with a window. On the left side was my closet, behind my closet is a secret store room. Which no one knew about so it is a safe place to keep all my notes with spells and my potions and ingredients .

I was looking for one specific potion; a light purple one. It contains all the vitamins and minerals you need on a day and you won't get any dreams. I made a lot of this stuff, with the main reason being, that I get nightmares if I don't take it. There are not many things that frighten me but my past and memories do. When I was younger I invented this potion so I wouldn't die of starving.

I guess I am not ready to live without just yet. I took out one vial and closed the room with my wand and sealed it. I walked back to the great hall and casted a charm on myself so you would only see my shadow, for in case someone would see me.

I returned to my seat and whispered the counter spell I blinked a few times and waved my wand. My reflection was now gone and I thought that no one had noticed. Still I had the feeling someone was watching me. I looked around me, to see that Riddle was staring at me with the ' I will find out' look on his face. I just smiled sweetly at him and all the food appeared. I looked at everything doubting if I should eat something normal after six years.

But that would mean I would get nightmares. I took out my vial with the liquid and chucked it down. It tasted like peppermint so it wasn't too bad. I couldn't think of a reason to stay, so I kindly said goodbye to Parkinson and Malfoy with a small hug. Which I didn't like. Not at all. I really don't like any kind of physical contact but I need to work on my cover and that means I need to play innocent.

Riddle his eyes never left me even not when I stood up. I winked at him knowing he would get angry about it. He couldn't come after me because he with his perfect imagine had to escort all the first years to the common room.

I walked out of the hall and heard wolf whistles again from the Gryffindors and Ravenclaws. I smiled and winked at a few. When I had made my way out of the great hall my face immediately dropped. My face hurts from smiling and I am not used to it. I walked to the library instead of my dorm.

I walked to the history section and took every book where my family was mentioned in. I knew that a certain guy would want to know my secrets, not that they are in these books. Every book says that the whole family died on the same day.

If people find out that I am still alive, and know exactly what has happened they want to get answers, when they find out the truth my secret will be out.

I tried to obliviate myself to forget what happened that night but it went wrong and I started to get nightmares. Every day the same one. That is why I take the potion.

When I had collected every book I let them float behind me, as I walked back to my dorm. On my way back I caught a glimpse of dark brown eyes that walked in front of all the first years. Luckily I was first so I was already in my dorm when everyone else arrived in the common room.

I opened my store room and walked inside and closed it again. Nobody could interrupt me now. I grabbed a book from a shelf that contained family pictures. I missed them but every time I looked at them I felt scared.

All of their actions were fresh in my memory. I placed the book back and grabbed my advanced potion book with extra notes to improve them. I heard professor Slughorn was our potion professor here and Riddle was his favourite and best student. Time to change that.

There is something different or let's say special about him. I know he isn't a pureblood because the name Riddle wasn't in any books. Everyone saw him as the perfect smart handsome boy. His aura was extremly dark and he didn't seem to like anyone. People were even afraid of him.

He has never known love, only power. I know he isn't going to be happy when I take that away from him but, do I care? No. not at all. I am really wondering how class is going to be. Was he really someone who you could be afraid of? I am just going to find someone who knows things about him. When I know his secrets I have something against him which meant my secrets should stay safe. Right?

A/N Don't forget to vote, comment, and add! <3