Chapter 20

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asks. They then look around the room and spot Bill talking to 'Georgie'. As they come closer they can hear his conversation.

"Georgie." Bill says.

"What took you so long?" The young boy asks. He's clutching his paper boat in his hand, while his other arm has been replaced with a blood-stained stub at his shoulder.

"I was looking for you this whole time." Bill replies on the verge of tears.

"I couldn't find my way out of here. He said I could have my boat back, Billy." 'Georgie' replies.

"Was she fast?" Bill asks.

"I couldn't keep up with it." He replies. It's at this moment when Bill realises.

"'She' Georgie, you call boats 'she'." Bill replies.

"Take me home, Billy." Georgie says. There's a moment silence when the other losers come properly around the corner and see 'Georgie'. They look to each other in confusion, but they all know that Bill needs this moment.

"I wanna go home." Georgie replies, crying. "I miss you. I wanna be with mom and dad."

"I want that more than anything for you to be home. With mom and dad. I miss you so much." Bill says, pain in his voice and sadness on his face. He takes some steps forwards.

"I love you, Billy." 'Georgie' says. At this moment Bill is in front of 'Georgie'.

"I love you, too." Bill says, but then he brings out the gun and puts it to 'Georgie's' head. The boy looks at it and cried. "But you're not Georgie!" Bill states and pulls the trigger. The losers look in shock as the boy's body falls to the ground in one movement. 'Georgie's' body then shakes, letting out demonic screams. The outfit then changes into that of the clown, and the other arm grows back. One by one, the limbs start to grow. First the right arm, then the left arm, then the right leg, then the left leg. Then the face. The clown stands, and Bill looks to it.

"Bill, kill it!" Everyone shouts. Bill grabs the gun and starts to get prepared while all the losers are calling for him to kill, except two.

"It's not loaded!" Mike and Adeline shout, but no one takes notice of them. Bill fires but nothing happens, IT moves its head backwards and shouts as he shakes his head. Everyone screams in fear and scatters as the clown rushes towards them. Bill falls to the floor and the clown goes after him.

"Bill, watch out!" Richie warns, and Bill uses the gun to block Pennywise's teeth.

"Leave him alone!" Beverly shouts, going to attack IT with a metal pole. Pennywise grabs the pole and throws it away.

"Beverly, no!" Eddie shouts. Then Mike comes to defend her with a pole, but It pushes him back and he lands into the pile of thing.

"Mike!" Adeline exclaims. Then Bill jumps onto Pennywise's back and puts a pole in his mouth.

"Help him!" Stan orders. Adeline then jumps onto Bill's back and helps him hold the pole, and Richie does the same. Ben then grabs IT's left hand while Stan grabs the right. Pennywise is spinning in circles trying to throw the kids off of him. First IT manages to throw off Stanley, then Ben. Then IT grabs Richie's shirt and throws him over ITs shoulder and onto the floor. Then IT grabs the strap of Adeline's overalls and throws her over too. She also goes falling to the floor with a slam.

"Addie!" Eddie calls in worry and makes his way over to her. He helps her stand, and they all look back to see that IT flipped off Bill and was holding him in his grasp. IT holds a tight grip on Bill, mainly around his head and neck.

"Bill!" Adeline calls out.

"No, don't. Let him go." Beverly says.

"No! I'll take him. I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh and I feed on your fear." Pennywise says, but then he holds up a shaking finger. "Orrrrrr. You'll just leave us be, and I'll take him, only him, and I'll have my long rest. And you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives, until old age takes you back to the weeds."

"Leave." Bill says from his position, his voice strained. "I'm the one dragged you all into this, I'm s-s-s-s-sorry."

"S-s-s-s-sorry." Pennywise mocks. No one moves.

"Go!" Bill demands.

"Guys, we can't." Beverly says. Richie then stands from his place on the floor.

"I told you, Bill. I fucking told you, I don't want to die. This is all your fault. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You brought me to a fucking crack-head house." Richie rambles, but as he does he gets closer to the pile. "And now? I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." He says grabbing a baseball bat from the pile. Pennywise throws Bill to the ground and focuses on Richie.

"WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB, ASSHOLE!" Richie shouts, and with that all hell breaks loose. He hits Pennywise in the face with a bat, and then Mike rushes forwards. But as he goes to hit Pennywise, ITs mouth opens and out comes some charred and blackened hands. They wrap around the pole and makes Mike freeze in fear. Stan readies the pole in his hand and then hits it against Pennywise, making IT turn to him. Pennywise's face turns into the face of the woman from Stanley's fear, and IT rushes towards him. But Stanley faces his fear and hits the 'woman' in the face with the pole. Mike then goes to attack IT, but IT throws Mike to the floor and uses ITs arms as crab arms and attempts to stab Mike while he rolls away. Ben rushes forwards with a spike from the railing and stabs Pennywise in the back. But Ben's arm is the sucked into ITs body, and ITs head turns into a mummy's head. Threads attach around Ben's head as he yells out in pain. Bill then grabs some chains off the floor and hits Pennywise. This makes him release his grip on Ben. Everyone then starts to hit Pennywise, but then IT starts to gag as IT hovers over Eddie. With the face of a leaper, it then throws up over Eddie's head. He then spits some out and stands.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Eddie shouts, kicking Pennywise in the head. IT then turns and faces Beverly, turning into her dad.

"Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my litt-?" IT starts, but Beverly screams and shoves a pole down ITs throat. IT spits it out and then turns to Adeline. ITs face shifts into the face of Eddie, making her breath stop in her throat. Everyone in the group looks confused, especially Eddie. As he fears that she's afraid of him. Adeline takes the bat from Richie's hand and walks towards IT. But then IT starts to talk to her, in Eddie's voice.

"You're such a slut. Not one of us losers ever liked you. We pitied you. The young British idiot, raped by Henry Bowers. Abused by your father. Hated by your mother. Almost raped by your father. We hate you. We never ever liked you." 'Eddie' says, making tears appear in Adeline's eyes. She runs a hand through her hair as she cries.

"Addie, that's not true. None of what IT's saying is true." Eddie protests. Adeline doesn't acknowledge the boy, but she did hear him. She takes one step towards the clown. Before anyone knew what his them she brought the bat down and slammed it against his head, using her full force that she could made a dent into the clown's/Eddie's head. He shook his head as she stepped backwards and ITs face returned to the clown, dent free. IT then gasps for breath as he shuffles back away from the group. Pennywise's back comes against a well, and it sits there crying.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly or Adeline. Because t-t-t-t-they weren't afraid, and neither are we, not anymore. Now it's you that's afraid, because you're gonna starve." Bill says. Pennywise then flips backwards and hangs off the pipe. The losers step closer. Pennywise repeats Bill's stutter phrase ('He trust's his fist against the post and still insits he sees the ghost'.) over and over, while Stan hands a metal pipe to Bill.

"Fear..." Was the last word of Pennywise the clown before he slides down the well into nothing. Bill then turns to Beverly and pulls her into a hug, while Eddie does the same to Adeline.