Chapter 5

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

As the group of six rode to the town centre, Eddie was rambling about helping the others.

"I think it's great that we're helping the new kids, but we need to think about our own safety. I mean, they're bleeding all over and you guys know there's an AIDS epidemic happening right now as we speak. I mean my mom's friend in New York City got it just by touching a dirty pole in the subway and she got AIDS blood into her system through a hangnail, a hangnail! And they can amputate legs and arms. But how do you amputate waist? How do you amputate a waist? You know that there are alleys full of AIDS infected needles, right?" Eddie rambles. As they get into the side alley, the group help the injured kids off the bikes and onto a crate to sit on. They sit side-by-side.

"R-R-R-Richie, stay here." Bill says. With that the others go into the store.

"I'm glad I got to meet you two before you died." Richie comments to the injured kids. Ben looks up at Richie, with an indifferent expression. While Adeline looks up with a glare.

"Don't worry, Ben. You'll be fine." She says to him.

"What about you?" He asks her. She shrugs.

-In the store-

Eddie rushes in and grabs all that they'll need to treat the pair.

"Can we afford all that?" Bill asks, seeing the amount Eddie was picking up.

"It's all we got." Stan says, holding minimal money in his hand.

"Are you kidding me?" Eddie asks.

"Wait, you have an account here, don't you?" Bill asks Eddie.

"If my mum finds out I brought all this stuff for myself, I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend in the emergency room getting x-rayed." Eddie replies.

Across the store, Beverly Marsh is looking at the different types of 'womanly' products. She grabs a box of tampons and makes her way to the till.

"See you later, dad." A voice calls out.

"See you, Gretta." The store owner replies. Beverly rushes past the aisle where her enemy is walking. As she comes to the next aisle, she hides the box behind her back as she looks at ¾ of the Losers Club.

"Y-y-you okay?" Bill asks the girl.

"I'm fine. What's wrong with you?" Beverly replies.

"None of your business." Stan snaps.

"There's some kids outside, looks like someone killed them." Eddie explains.

"We need some s-s-s-supplies. But we don't have enough money." Bill explains.

"Leave that to me. When I give you a signal run out the door." Beverly tells them. She then makes her way to Mr Keene, the store owner and the guy working the till. Also, a creep.