Season 2: Chapter 14 - Pt 1

Start from the beginning

Anko’s eyes widened in surprise of the Uchiha’s ability to fight against the seal, ‘The seal withdrew!’

Sasuke smirked in triumph before swinging his foot around, however, the older Leaf Genin brought up his arm and blocked. Sasuke twisted around the other way, and landed an elbow into his opponent’s chest, sending him back towards the ground. As the two shinobi drew dangerously closer to the floor, Sasuke flipped forward and brought his foot down hard over Yoroi’s stomach right at the time his body made contact with the ground, creating more force from his fall and causing the ground to crack beneath him.

Everyone held their breath as they saw the Uchiha then slide back several feet on his back and flipping backwards to be now flat on his stomach and unmoving. Hayate glanced between the two, deciding how to judge the match, when Sasuke began to stir. Yoroi continued not to move from his position, but after having witness up close how strong the Uchiha’s attack had been, it was obvious that Yoroi wouldn’t be conscious or moving anytime soon.

Kakashi moved from his position, gaining both Hisayo’s and Akio’s attention;

“What are you doing?” Hisayo asked.

“I have to go see to my student like a good sensei,” Kakashi closed his eye in a smile as he tilted his head down slightly at Hisayo, “so you and Akio stay here and look after Sakura and Naruto for me, won’t you?” He then began to form a teleportation seal.

Hisayo’s gold wolf eyes narrowed and a sharp glint could be seen, “Make it quick. No telling where that snake is or if he’ll go after Sasuke now that his match is over with.” She warned in a low voice, making sure that his students didn’t hear, though with Naruto yelling in celebration of the announcement of Sasuke as winner of his match, she didn’t worry too much about it.

Kakashi, nodded. “I know, but this is important.” He said, before finally disappearing in a cloud of smoke and reappearing down below behind Sasuke’s sitting form.

Hisayo’s ear perked forward warily as she then saw Akio heading to the edge of the rail, about to jump down;

“Now where do you think you’re going?”

The black wolf’s ears slightly flattened back as its head turned slightly to look back at Hisayo, “Ah, well, nature calls.” He sheepishly said, before hastily dropping down to the ground level and trotting up to Kakashi who raised his eyebrow curiously.

“Akio?”

“I’ve decided to come along as well.” Akio’s tone of voice implied no room for argument, and Kakashi wisely nodded his head in understanding before he turned his attention back to Sasuke, “Sasuke, we’re leaving now. I’m going to seal that mark of yours in one of the back rooms, now let’s go.”

Sasuke didn’t look happy in the least about having to miss out on watching the upcoming matching, but he stood up, and began to walk without a word. As they continued to walk, Akio chanced a glance over his shoulder, meeting Hisayo’s serious, but apprehensive gaze looking down at him, Kakashi, and Sasuke. All the while, Naruto and Sakura were discussing something, unaware of the tension between their now split group.

“Hey, Hisayo-san…”

Hisayo continued to watch as the trio disappeared through the doors of the room, unaware of the person trying to get her attention, until orange entered her concentrated field of vision, followed by a pair of blue eyes;

“Hisayo-san, what’s got you so spaced out for?” Naruto blinked as he locked eyes with the white wolf’s orbs in his forward leaning position.

Hisayo’s ears flattened back slightly, but she put on a tiny wolfish smile, “Nothing, just thinking.”

Naruto being his usual excited and hyper self, exclaimed (not thinking any more of Hisayo’s previously zoned out state), “So wasn’t that great, Sasuke’s match?! I mean he was acting like an idiot and all, but he still won!”