"He is with them. There was no way that he was going to allow Kaya to go anywhere without him tagging along," Celine tells what I already know.

"And Ryan," I don't even know why I ask if Kaya is here. Ryan is here.

"He's with them as well," she states the obvious.

She has to be able to reach somebody. Anybody!

Anybody other than me. The Northern Pack is filled with lethal warriors. Surely, she can reach somebody. "Okay," I try not to sound panicked. "Did you try Blue, Aztec, Lance, Morris, Minks,-"

"I tried everyone," shouts Celine. "Everyone that you could possible think of. They are all unreachable."

Oh, for Goddess freaking sake! This is absolutely absurd were officially doomed. I gently bang my head on the ground to add a dramatic effect. What the heck are we supposed to do?

"You know what must be done," advise my wolf. I can feel the color drain from out my face. Oh, No... No... No... She can't mean what I think she means. "Yes, I do mean exactly what you think I mean," she confirms.

"You must warn them," my wolf and Celine says at the same time.

Don't ask me why they are both officially labeled coco for cocoa puffs, crazy!

"You know perfectly well that I can't," I tell Celine, deciding to ignore my wolf altogether. If she wants to play captain save the doomed, she's going to have to-take over and this time I'm not going down without a fight.

I didn't survive all of this mental and physical abuse just to willingly go rushing into the lion dens and die.

"But you have to Embry," demands Celine. "There is no other way. You have to warn them. You just have to."

"Celine do you hear yourself. There are three monsters in there. Not one, or two, but three!"

"Yeah, you're right," she surprisingly agrees. "I'm asking you to go save my pack, our family but most importantly my sister from those three monsters that your referring too because you are the only wolf in close approximate who can," Celine snaps and my wolf growls in approval.

"You're the only Wolf who stands a chance of taking them down and if you don't just about everyone that you named will die."

"I will die," I whisper. "You know like I know that I'm no match for any of them. Of course, I don't want anything to happen to them but I'm too afraid to face them," I tell her the truth.

"Your wrong," I can now hear the presence of her wolf. "You are a Wilde Embry. Kaya's life depends on it," she continues to persuade.

"I've never asked you to do anything. She is my sister. I know that you're afraid. I'm scared to but it's time to face your fear."

She is right. I would never be able to live with myself if something happened to any of them, especially Kaya. Her life is only in danger because of me. If it wasn't for my misfortune.

She wouldn't be here. It's my duty to save them... to save her.

With my mind made up, I look to my left and right to make sure that the coast is still clear and then I roll from underneath the car. I can still hear all the chaos occurring all over the city. It doesn't seem like anything is calming down any time soon. It has really just begun if anything.

"Embry," calls out Celine. "Are you still there?"

I can feel her fear.

"Yes, I'm going to save Kaya. I'm going to save them all. I love you," I tell her before shutting down our line of communication, if I'm going to do this I've got to focus.