Chapter 76

So here goes the update as promised. And do lemme know if you liked it.?

Happy Reading and please let know others that the chapter is updated.

Ps: Don't forget to tag me in your comments and Inlines are my favourite. :)

Nandini's POV.

"I hate you! Ap chalay jayen meri Zindagi say!"

"I don't wanna see your face!"

"Dad loves you so much Neha please get back to him!"

All these voices echoed in my subconscious during the heavy sleep and I felt restless. There was something which wasn't right.

What's happening!

I tried to turn my side in between the visions but felt a severe pain in my back and I suppressed a small scream as I opened my eyes to notice how much uncomfortable my body actually was.

Where was I?

Wait...I fell asleep in Manik's lap on the bench. Yes. I was in the hospital and Dad was in the ICU.

I blinked my eyes a few times and tilted my head a little only to smile unintentionally.

There was my man who really was the reason of my being, my support system, my Manik. He had his head resting with the wall with his eyes closed. He was in deep sleep. His lips were a little parted as he breathed softly. His chest heaved slowly and I noticed dark circles under his eyes.

Suddenly a small guilt arose in my heart. He was in this uncomfortable condition because of me and my problems. It's always me who cause him problems but he never complaints. He always loves me back with all his might.

My Manik...a man with golden heart who can set the whole world on fire on just my single wish.

I stared at his face with droopy eyes and he a moved his head a bit which made me go stiff but he relaxed back immediately to fall asleep again.

My heart turned into woo-woo glue as I couldn't fail to realize that how much handsome and perfect he was even in his this worn out state.