CHAPTER 62

Banner credits to Aleena Appi!LovlyFlower8

Nandini's POV..

"Manik in sab ko boliye naaa!" I whined tapping on my foot helplessly and Manik patted my arms in assurance which were wrapped around his neck. He was sitting on the couch and I was standing behind him. After deciding Groom and Bride side I asked all of them to shift in the outhouse and in our house but Tiger bhai was not agreeing with me..
"Come on guys! It's necessary! See it will be easy for us to conduct all the functions and moreover it's Nandini's wish! Please!" Manik said in a serious tone and I gave bhai my favorite puppy face..
"Manik! Tum logon pay burden ho jyega!" Max said shaking his head..
"Nahi ho ga yar! Please! After so long we are going to celebrate something don't spoil it! Please!" Manik again pleaded..
"Tiger Bhai! Please! Bhabi! Bolona!" I too tried to convince them and Tiger Bhai looked at Cabir..
"Nandini Bhabi is right! When you all will be here everything will be so easy!" Twinkle too supported me and Jack chuckled..
"Twinkle Twinkle 'Littlest' star tum kuch ko apny ghar me rakh lo na! Manik Nandini pay burden ni ho ga!" He said naughtily and Twinkle muttered under her breath..
"You know Jack! Ap ki jaga kahan hai?" She asked in a serious tone and Jack was still laughing..
"Kahan?" He asked playfully and she faked a smile..
"Zoo main! Wo bhi monkeys kay cage main!" She said in a tit for tat tone and Abeer was the first to laugh..
"Aik aur baar monkey bola na tou--!" Before Jack could say anything Max palmed his mouth..
"Bus Jack!" Cabir bhai scolded him and Twinkle stood beside me..
"Bacha zid ni karo!" Tiger bhai started the topic again and I gave him an angry glare..
"Fine! Ap jo karna hai na bhaiya ap wo karo! Do whatever you want! Don't talk to me!" I said angrily and walked out of the lounge towards the swimming pool..
I grumpily sat on the poolside and gritted my teeth..
I know...
I know I was acting stubborn and cranky but that's what Manik had made me.
He has fulfilled all my wishes without even a second question that now if my any wish not fulfill tou I feel so so angry..
Oohhh Manik...
"Water is beautiful! Hai na?" I heard Tiger Bhai saying and I turned my face away. He quietly sat beside me and I look at him with the corner of my eye he was smiling at me..
"Acha ab aur kitne dare ya grumpy face on rahy ga?" He asked innocently and I look at him with a pout..
"Ap janty ho kab tak! Reh lo na hmry sath bhai! Please! Just shadi tak! After that ap aur bhabi shift ho jana na ap kay flat pay!" I pleaded turing to him and he sighed..
"Manik ny sachi tjy bht bigaar diya hai!" He said in a serious tone and I made a crying face..
"Acha khabardaar no crying! A single tear out of your eye aur me thapad lagaoan ga!" Bhai scolded me and my jaws dropped open with shock..
"Bhaai!" I whined and slid closer to him resting my cheek on his shoulder facing away from him..
"Nandu! You have to understand! I am trying to pr-protect you?" Bhai said and I was taken aback for a second..
"What? Protect?" I asked in a shocked tone and he nodded..
"Bacha! Dad! Me tjy un say doar rakhna chahta hoon! Shadi kay har function pay obviously he will be present! If we all will live here tou he too will be here! If! If he will come to know about you?" Bhai was speaking all this and I shook my head..
"Bhai! I AM NOT SCARED OF ANYONE!" I spoke in a determined tone and he stared at me. "Myny decide kar liya hai am not gonna cry! Am not gonna act like a scared cat anymore! I am strong! I am Manik's strong girl! Dad's presence won't effect me! Now am telling you! You are gonna stay here and Dad too! I am not scared!" I told him with serious expressions..
This was the truth...
I was not scared...
Now I won't let any bad incident effect me..
If life will give me ten reasons to cry I have thousands of reason to smile and cherish...
"Are you sure Bacha?" He asked cupping my cheeks and I nodded excitedly..
"Am so proud of you!" I heard Manik saying and I look up to see him standing. He gave me his hand and I stood up holding his hand tightly. Next second I was in his arms.
His protective hug...
His warmth...
His fingers running slowly kneading my hair took me in a different world..
I can die in his arms...
Finally bhai agreed..
________________________
"Meri neendein hain faraar
Tere sang mere yaar
Tune ki jo mere saath shararat ve
Ho.. kaajal ki siyahi leke
Aankhon ke chiraag se
Kaise main bataaun tujhko
Sau sau ratiyaan jaag ke
Ankhiyon ne likhe love letter ve
O meri ankhiyon ne likhe Luv Letter ve
Sajna tu chaand se better ve
Sajna ve!"
I sang loudly jumping and dancing all around the lounge teasing Manik to the extreme extent..
He was busy in his work and was working frantically on his laptop while I was asking him to take me out for a ice cream.
"Abhi nahi! I am busy!" He had told me and I made a pout..
"Please na! I really want to eat ice cream!" I had pleaded by encircling my arms around his neck from back and had pecked his cheek..
"No means no!" He told me strictly and I got angrier..
Kaam kar kay dekhayen!
So I started singing loudly..
Not a single song but bits of different songs and the songs which he never liked...
"Nandu!!!!" He roared my name and threw a cushion at me which I dodged expertly. I ruffled his hair from back and he whined throwing his arms..
He can't be more cute trust me..
"Baby ko bass pasand hai!" I shouted playfully and he gave me a glare holding his head in his hands..
He hated Salman Khan because I liked him.
"Nandini!!!" He shouted again and another cushion came flying. It hit me straight and I gave him an angry glare..
"You called for it babe!" Manik said with a smirk and I gritted my teeth..
"Speaker ka volume us ko taij pasand hai!!! Baby ko bass passand hai!" I again more like I was shouting and this time he stormed towards me while I ran crazily shouting for my life..
"Maaf kar do!!" I shouted playfully as we were on either side of the couches..
"Chodoon ga ni!" He roared and tried to reach me but I didn't stop suddenly I stumbled over then dishooom! I hit his laptop and it directly hit the floor turning into two pieces..
"Oh Sh!t!" I Manik cursed his lungs out and I stood there shocked, scared, worried..
"No! No! No! All my data! God!!" Manik was screaming in extreme frustration while collecting the pieces of it and I fidgeted with my fingers. Suddenly he turned to me and I gulped the lump nervously..
"Tumhri problem kya hai?? Why!!? Why can't you just stay away from trouble? Har wakat cranky behave karna zarori hai kya?? Look what have you done!" He shouted and shouted. His this side was totally new to me and my lower lip trembled as I tried to fight with my tears..
"Am sorry!" I mumbled lowly as tears made their way down..
"Bhaad me gya sorry yaar! The damage is done already and all thanks to you!" He spoke in a hell angry tone and this time my tears were not effecting him.
"Galti ap ki hai mjy ice cream dila di hoti tou ya sab na hota!" I cried in tears and he fell on the couch all frustrated..
"Wow! Laptop bhi mera toota hai and galti bhi meri he hai! Like seriously kya logic hai!" He said sarcastically and this time I became angrier..
"Mjy baat ni karny ap say!! Ap bht buray hain!" I shouted angrily and stormed out towards the pool. The only place where I liked to sit after having a fight with him. His rants behind me more angry which were:
"Bohat sahi hai yaar! Kuch samjhaoa tou bhi main he bura hoon! Jaoa! Main bhi ni aoan ga manany!"
_______________________________
Manik's POV..
I have so many of the pending work and I was trying to cover it with in the night as tomorrow all the friends were coming to stay at our house and Mom was also coming moreover in night the team groom were coming with a proposal for the bride and we had to do loads of preparations so next at least 20 days were going to be hell busy so I was working to cover it up but Nandini and her tantrums..
She wanted to eat ice cream..
I told her no..
So she started irritating me with her songs and the fight eventually ended up over my laptop shattered..
Now it's been thirty minutes since she was angry and I was sitting in the lounge tapping my foot restlessly on the floor..
She was angry with me. It was her fault and still she was angry..
Oh God..
I am not gonna apologize yeah! No! Not this time..
Kya karoon??
I picked up my cell phone and texted Jack..
Me: 'I have a fight with Nandini! Now what should I do?'
I waited for his reply which popped up instantly on the screen..
Jack: 'Tera tou roaz ka drama hai! Stop bothering me! I am watching a very interesting movie!'
That means he was not gonna help..
Now who?.
Max yeah!
Me: 'Hey Maxi buddy! I have a urrm! Little fight with Nandini! What should I do? Instead of apologizing?'
Five minutes passed and finally his reply popped up..
Max: 'Sorry buddy I was cleaning dishes! Tu kya keh raha tha?'
Like seriously? Cleaning dishes? Joro ka ghulam!
Me: 'Nothing much buddy! I have a fight with Nandini! What should I do?'
Max: 'Ohh! That's tragic! But you can please her by giving chocolates she loves them! Or an ice cream will work!'
Me: 'Chocolates? No! There is a ban on her chocolates for a month! She always face stomach aches due to those! And Ice cream ka tou sawal he paida hota! Usi ki tou fight hai!'
Max: 'That's all I could help! Now I have to cook dinner! Bye!'
Straight forward no!
Wow kya friends hain meray!
Cabir!! Yeah!
Me: 'Hey buddy can we talk?'
His reply immediately popped up..
Cabir: 'No buddy sorry! I am helping Abeer with his homework! I will text you later!'
Wow! Yai sun'na tha na! Haan yar sab busy hain..
Lastly Tiger..
Uff Nandini's overprotective brother whose gonna kill me for making his 'baccha' cry!
Great! MATLAB seriously great!
What the hell yar!
Agr wo ziada ro rahi hue tou?
Usy flue ho gya tou?
Should I go and check her?
Yar! I should really go! I can't be angry with her..
I got up and hurriedly walked towards the pool side. As soon as I reached the poolside glass door I saw her also coming. We both looked at each other and turned our faces angrily..
Ego came..
"Don't think that I was coming to look for you!" I said in a defensive tone and she looked at me with a pout..
"Ap bhi ya mat sochna that I was coming to apologize!" She also said in the same tone..
We both looked at each other for few good minutes before bursting out in laughter...
She came running into me and hugged me tightly..
"Am sorry! Am sorry for acting cranky and for breaking your laptop!" She apologized with a pure smile and I tucked a stray of hair behind her ear..
"It's ok jaan! And am sorry too! I should have taken you out for an ice cream!" I said touching her cheeks with my thumbs and she shook her head..
I smiled and bent down to hide my face in her neck..
She hummed something sweet in my ears as her one hand rubbed my back in a soothing manner while other ruffled my hair..
"Nandu!" I whispered over her neck.
"Haaan?" She whispered back it was more like a moan..
"I want to sing for you!" I again whispered this time my lips were pressed over her ear. Her grip around me tightened..
"Sing na!" She spoke breathlessly and I felt so proud to see my effect on her..
The way her body responded to my touches it always amazed me..
She was so responding and sensitive..
"But!" I spoke pulling away and the trance broke..
"But what?" She asked softly and I held her hand kissing to her knuckle.
"I want you to sing with me! Will you Nandini?" I almost pleaded and she smiled before standing on her toes. She leaned in my ear..
"I would love to sing with you Mr.Malhotra!" She whispered nibbling to my earlobe and I groaned pulling away..
Pyar manga hai tumhi se
Mujhe pyar karo
I started slowly and she backed off on her toes.
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Na intezaar karo
I too backed off and she was backing off towards the glass window.
Main bhi dil ki sun raha hoon
Tum bhi dil ki suno
Pyar manga hai tujhse
Mujhe pyar karo
I sang and the thing I saw glistening in her eyes almost took my breath away..
Love!
Passion!
Intensity!
Everything was for ME!
Only for me!
I was her owner. She herself has accepted it and that was the truth..
Now I noticed the dressing she was having.
She was wearing a jeans short which was actually very short moreover she was wearing a white buttoned up shirt which was very thin with first two button opened..
Was this a way to seduce me?
Ohk! Let's figure it out..
It was her turn to sing.
Tujhe paane ka junoon iss qadar hai
Tere khwaabon se bhari ye nazar hai
She sang softly and my breath was stuck in my throat as her voice went deep in me. She was a beautiful singer..
Her back touched the glass and she stood there arching her back towards me. I stood there numb on her seductive acts..
Was she really in to this?
I will tell you kitten! Because am the boss here...
Zara dheere se mere paas aao
Tumhe kitna pyaar hai ye batao
She sang, her eyes never leaving mine and I walked, slowly, very slowly towards her. She was smiling at me..
Pure seductive smile...
I reached her and I saw her hands fisting in the balls when I placed my palms around the both sides of her head. I bent down and her head tilted to a side.
Pucho naa bas dil de do
Mujhe pyaar karo
I sang-whispered in her ear and her hands immediately clutched to my shoulders for support..
I slowly licked to her sweet spot just below her ear and she pushed me away breathing furiously..
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se
Naa inkaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Naa intezar karo
I sang and she walked to the other side of the window. She placed her palm on the glass and I too did the same. I felt like having a deja vu of the night she wore a white saree for me. Her eyes closed and her pouty gloss covered lips touched the window. I stared at her for a moment before doing the same action..
Our lips were so close...
Yet so far...the glass...it was the hurdle...
We stayed like that and it felt like eternity. I was the one to part away first and she too backed off..
It was her turn again..
I leaned with the glass with my shoulder and she quietly came out then walked towards the pool..
I once again stood frozen on my place waiting for her next action..
She reached the pool edge and sat. Then slowly and carefully she laid down.
Mm..
Tu hai neele aasmaan ka musafir
Chala aaya taaro se meri khatir
Her head turned to me for a second then she turned it back towards the sky and pointed towards it..
Then her hand slipped in the water and the few droplets fell on her face as she was once again pointing towards the sky..
This time I almost hurriedly walked to her and I too laid beside her.
Teri baahon mein ajab sa ik sukoon hai
Mujhe jaana ab kahi aur kyun hai
She turned to me and I smiled at her. She slowly slid back in my arms and I gathered her as close as possible.
She was completely over me and I was hugging her so close.
Slowly she raised her head and I cupped her one cheek.
Tum meri bas meri ho
Mujhe pyaar karo
I sang possessively and she nodded with an innocent smile..
That meant 'Yes! Yes Manik! I am yours! Only yours!'
Pyaar manga hai tumhi se
Mujhe pyaar karo
Aaj abhi zidd maano meri
Naa intezar karo
I sang the last few lines and next second we were kissing each other crazily. I pinned her under me and she moaned in protest as I didn't her her touch me. Actually my one arm was under her head as the floor was so hard and her both hands, I had pinned them above her head with other..
I licked the corners of her lips asking for permission and she granted me happily.
I smooched the blood out of her lips until she was all breathless I parted away giving her a last peck. When I left her lips her eyes were closed, she was breathing heavily and her soft chest was heaving under mine hard one..
I smiled at her and pecked her forehead. She hugged me tightly and I kissed her hair. We laid there in each other's arms...
"Manik!" She spoke softly as her fingers fidgeted with the button of my shirt. I just hummed staring at the stars and running my fingers through her silky hair..
"Your laptop? Is really all the data lost?" She asked innocently and I chuckled.
She was still worried for the laptop..
"Baby! I have an online backup of my whole data so nothing is lost! Us samay myny gusay me bool diya tha! Morning me new aa jye ga! Your movies! Sab download kar doon ga phir say! Okay na? Come on! Now cheer up princess!" I said in a joyful tone and tickled her. She started giggling and my world was back to me..
"Manik ice cream!" She said with a pout..
"You still wanna have it?" I asked pulling her nose and she nodded frantically..
"Yes yes yes! Please! Can we go now! See now your laptop is broken and you can't work! Tou chalain na!" She said getting up and pulling me with her..
I took a sigh and shook my head..
Is larki ka kuch ni ho skta...
____________________________
Chocolate ice cream was her favorite so without even asking I bought one for her and came out of the shop. She was sitting in the car as once again she came without even wearing slippers..
I sat in the car and extended the ice cream towards her..
"Here you go my queen!" I said to her and she smiled lightly at her. She was biting her lower lip and fumbled with the cover seal whether to open it or not.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked curiously and she bite her lips more furiously. It irritated me and I pulled her lip out of the teeth. She was staring out. Before I could catch her glance to where she was staring she was out of the car..
"Baby! You aren't wearing any slippers!" I shouted but she has never listened to me this time again she didn't. I too jumped out of the car and saw her walking towards a little boy.
Probably of six or seven years old. He was a begger.
I immediately figured out what she was up to and smiled..
Now she was kneeling beside the boy and gave him her ice cream. The boy had a precious smile on his face..
It was priceless..
Then she look at me and gestured me to come to her. I slowly walked to her and she stood up. She pulled my wallet out of my pocket and randomly picked up few notes. Then she thrusted the wallet back in my hands and again knelt beside the boy. She was gesturing at him with hands.
Why wasn't she talking to him?
Suddenly the realization hit me!
The boy was deaf and dumb..
She adjusted the money in his pocket and he gestured a thanks with his tiny hands. Then he got up and kissed her cheek hard. Then he ran away and Nandini kept staring at him until he was out of sight. I bent down and scooped her in my arms.
I didn't realize that there was wetness in my eyes. Her eyes were also wet as soon as she hide her head in my neck her tears touched my neck skin..
"Shhh!" I cooed her as I held her close. "Ice cream khayen? I will join you!" I said to her lovingly but she shook her head in neck..
"Pait bhar gya!" She answered and I sighed in a defeated tone. I made her sit in the car but she didn't let me go..
"Baby!" I whispered trying to part away but she was stubborn. "Hey! What can I do for you? To cheer you up?" I asked lovingly and she sniffed..
"Bhai pass jana hai!" She said lowly and I smiled..
"Okay hum chalty hain! But if you won't lemme go! How will I drive?" I asked softly and she parted away slowly. I wiped her tears and pecked her forehead.
After fifteen minutes I was climbing the stairs with Nandini in my arms. We reached the door and I put Nandini down. I pressed the bell for her and she stood there expressionless..
Soon Tiger opened the door and he was surprised to see us..
"Hey hey! Look whose here! I was about to call you Bacha! Yaad aa rahi the teri!" He said excitedly and took Nandini in a hug. She too hugged him tightly and both walked in..
I gave Mukti a hug and the brother sister were clung to each other..
"I think she needs you!" I said softly and Tiger nodded. He took Nandini in the roon where she and me used to stay whenever we have a night here.
"Is she okay?" Mukti asked with a concern..
"She craved for her loved for whole 20 years! You can't expect her to act her so casual in a year! Us k liye ya baat he bohat pinching hai Mukti that her father never wanted her and most importantly her mother died because of her father!" I told her and she sadly nodded..
We both stood in the window to see Nandini lying her head in Tiger's lap and was pouring her heart to him..
"I will never forgive Dad!"
Her this determined whisper scared me...
_________________________________
Dil khool k comments plz!
Love,Mawara!