CHAPTER 43

Nandini's POV..
"Churail..! Jungli billi chood mjy..!"Jack shouted as I pulled his hair fisted in my hands..!
"Nai choodon ge..!"I too yelled and Tiger bhai came running behind us..
"Nandu..! Bacha leave him..!"He tried to free Jack and I finally let go him..! Jack jumped away from us and I side hugged Bhai laughingly..! He too laughed while Jack was glaring at us..
"Theek hai beta..! Bana lo team..! Bana lo..! Ja raha hoon main.!"Jack shouted angrily and left stomping his foot..
"I hate him..!"I said still laughing..
"I know..! Acha come and eat something you haven't ate your dinner..!"Bhai too was behaving like Manik huff..!
"Mjy ni khana..!"I was bored of that high figh khana..!
"Acha come let's have ice cream at least..!"Bhai said patting my cheek and I happily agreed..! He served me my favorite mango ice cream and we talked..! Suddenly I realized Manik and Cabir bhai were missing..! Where were they?
"Bhai Manik kaha hain?"I asked when he didn't appeared after few minutes..
"He must be here only..! Come..!"Bhai said I happily followed him..! We reached garden..! Manik and Cabir bhai had their backs towards us..
"Tiger and Nandini are siblings..!"That's the only words we both heard and the ice cream cup fell off my hands..! I look at Bhai he too was as shocked as I was..! Why am I here? I am a Khurana's hier..! My parents threw me? Most of all Manik knew it..! They turned to us..
"Listen baby..!"Manik extended his hand towards me and I backed off..
"You lied..!"I said shaking my head and run to my room..! God it was hurting..! I was so much useless..! My Mother was dead? Where was my own Dad? Didn't he loved me? Aiyapaa...! I came in to my run I was hearing so Manik's shouts behind me but before he could approach me I bolted the door..!
"Chanda..! Meri jaan please..! We have better ways to sort it out..!"Manik shouted bangging the door and I shook my head constantly..! Vague thoughts..! I started breaking all the things possible in my room.
"Nandini..! Don't hurt yourself..! Look we can talk..!"Manik's shouts again..!
----------------
Writer's POV..
Tiger strode towards his apartment and bolted the door..! Cabir shouted from behind but who cares..! His Neha was alive..! So much injustice with the siblings..! How will he face Nandini?
Main Kabhi Batlata Nahin
Par Andhere Se Darta Hoon Main Maa
Tiger fell on the floor and hugged his knees..! He cried his heart out..!
"Mama..!"He shouted for his Mom but his own voice came back echoing in the empty apartment..
Nandini too sat on the floor and hugged her knees..! She cried as much as she can..! She came to know about her parents and the reality was Mother was already dead..! Nandini felt that as if she just heard the news of her mother's death a suddenly a connection built up and broke..!
"Ahhh..!"She shouted in extreme pain and outside Manik was getting restless..
Yun To Main,Dikhlata Nahin
Teri Parwaah Karta Hoon Main Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata, Hain Na Maa
Tujhe Sab Hain Pata,,Meri Maa
Tiger and Nandini were crying but the pain of separation and mother's death was not coming an end at any cost..!
"Mama..!"Nandini again sobbed..!
"I have been so strong till now..! Mjy dar lgta hai Maa..!"She spoke between her incoherent sobs..!
Bheed Mein Yun Na Chodo Mujhe
Ghar Laut Ke Bhi Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Bhej Na Itna Door Mujkko Tu
Yaad Bhi Tujhko Aa Naa Paoon Maa
Kya Itna Bura Hoon Main Maa
Kya Itna Bura Meri Maa
And what about Dad? Where was he? Why he didn't came to get her? Was she not worthy for anyone's love? Was she so bad? Was she very naughty? Did her parents hated her so much? Thought after thought..!
"Tiger..! Sleep..! Mama loves you..! Neha loves you..!"Tiger mother's whisper echoed..! The same whisper she spoke to him the night she died..
"Mama? Why are you saying like this? Ap kahen ja rhy ho?"Tiger had asked her holding her hand tightly..
"Haan..! Bohat door..! But I'll be always with you..! Stay strong..!"Mother spoke and kissed his temple..
"Ap mazaak kar ry ho na?"Tiger's innocent voice and mother held her tears..
"Haan mazaak hai..! Sleep..!"She said kissing his forehead once again and staring at mother's face Tiger slept..
"I wish..! I wish Mama main rook laita ap ko..!"He shouted reaching at the heights of discomfort and sadness..! Siblings were in PAIN..!
Nandini's POV..
"Baby..! Please..! I beg you..! I beg you open the door...!"Manik was shouting worriedly banging my room door and I was felt like killing myself all the way..! I was so useless for my family..! They threw me away..!
"No..!"I yelled and broke another glass vase..
"Baby..! Listen we can talk..! We can sort it out..! Main hoon na your Manik..! I will make everything ok..! Meri jaan please..! Shona open the door..!"His words were not enough to calm down the fire inside me..! Suddenly I felt dizzy as my head was spinning and everything for me went blank as i fell on the floor with a thud..
----------------
Manik's POV..
Suddenly the sound from inside faded..! Was she ok?
"Baby?"I knocked again..! "You there?"I asked again now my worries increased..! What if she had done something to herself? God this girl..!
"Mohaan..! Extra key laoa..!"I shouted for Mohan and he was there with extra key in seconds..! I immediately opened the door and sight in front of me made me feel dizzy..! Everything was broken and Nandini was lying unconscious on the floor..!
"Crap..! Nandini..!"I shouted and rushed to get her in my arms. I picked her up and run out..!
"Mohan Doctor..! Simmi Pani laoa..!"I shouted for both of them and they run to follow orders..! I laid Nandini down on my bed and rubbed her palms..!
"Baby..! Hey open your eyes..!"I spoke hell scared and confused patting her cheeks but no response..! Simmi came with water I sprinkled some on her face and she gasped..! Suddenly her eyes shoot open..!
"Nandu? Are you ok? Ab kesa feel kar ri ho?"I asked worriedly holding her hands and she stared at me blankly..! "Baby speak something na..!"I was too on verge of crying..! But still no response instead she moved more closer to me I was half lying with her and snuggled in me..! She hide her face in my chest and I felt relieved..! At least she didn't pushed me away..! I gestured Simmi to go and she left closing the door behind her..!
"Manik..! Be with me..! Don't throw me away..!"She whispered against me chest and I closed my eyes to compose myself..! Her mental condition was getting worst..!
"Shh..! I am with you..! And no body is throwing you away..! Just relax..! It's just you and me..! Bus..! Nothing bad will happen..! I will take care of everything..!"I assured her and held her more close to me..!
"Nobody loves me na? That's why my own parents threw me away?"Her fade and innocent question were so difficult for me..!
"They had their own reasons jaan..!"I tried to explain..
"What reason Manik? Kya me pyari ni the? Or I was not worthy for love?"She was arguing at least she was letting it all out..!
"Hey you are worthy..! You are my life..!"I tried again..
"No I wasn't..! If I was then why my own parents threw me away? And bhai..! Why he didn't tried to find me..?"She suddenly shouted and got up..! Crap her thoughts were going negative for Tiger I can't let that happen he won't be able to bear this..!
"Jaan..! Listen to me..!"I tried to held her arms but she shoved my hands away..! I tried again she shoved again at last on third try she allowed me to held her and I pulled her in my lap...! "Meri baat carefully suno..! Jo main tmhy btaoan ga you have to believe it..!"I again spoke and she helplessly hide her face in my neck..!
"Your father never wanted a girl..!"I started and felt her grip on my waist became tight. I have to tell her the whole truth before she came to know it from someone else..! "That's why your father and mother had differences..! One night your Mom left the house with you and she handed over you to Maa..! Then she committed suici..!"Before I could say something more Nandini palmed my lips..
"Please..! It's hurting beyond repair I don't wanna hear the truth please...!"She pleaded and sobbed incoherently I held her as close as possible and let her cry..! Her nails were digging in my back and there was no end for her tears..! I was glad at least she was trusting me enough to let me hold her..! "Manik..! Please do something..! I am dying..!"She said between her sobs and kissed her forehead..
"Shh..! Patience..! I am with you..! Nothing bad will happen..!"I said patting her head and she shook her head in my neck..
"I will die Manik..! This pain is too much...!"She said helplessly and I sighed..
"Baby..! Everything will be ok..! Shhh just let it go..! Just breath..! Look at me..!"I said politely and made her look at me...! She look at me with teary eyes. I cupped her face and kissed her lips softly..! "Sometimes this destiny plays unfair..! It tries to hurt us but strong people always face it with bravery and I know you are very strong..! You will face everything with courage..!"I boasted up her up and she shook her head again..
"No..! I am not strong..! Nahi ban'na mjhy strong..! Main thak gai hoon Manik..! Ap ko pta hai how much difficult it was to accept that I had no family..! Myny apny ap ko smjhy liya tha Manik..! Then suddenly mjy pata chalta hai that I have a family but still I was an orphan..! Bohat dard ho ra hai Manik..! Bohat ziada..!"She shouted crying all the time and I knew she was right..! I can understand how much it must be for her..
"Hey shhh..! Everything will be ok..! Just trust me..!"I again hugged her..
"Sab kab theek ho ga?"She asked like an innocent baby looking at me and I sighed..
"It's just a bad night Nandini...! The next morning will bring new hopes..! Trust me...! Try to sleep..!"I said lovingly and palmed her eyes.
"Ap kahen mat jana..!"She whispered her last words before dozing off and I pecked her forehead..
"Main kahen nahi ja raha jaan..!"I said lying her on the bed carefully..! She was exhausted due to constant crying even she hadn't ate anything..! But sleep too was important..! I carefully took off all her jewelry and kept sitting with her..! Sleep was far away from my eyes I was hell worried for Tiger..! He too must be going through the same..! I should go to him before Nandini woke up..! I carefully freed my hand from Nandini's grip and left for Tiger's apartment after giving instructions to Mohan and Simmi about Nandini..