Promo

Heloooooo!!

Everyonee!

How's my all the loves? All good sweethearts?

I was gaib for a long time apologies for that but I know you all love me enough to forgive me! 

So the reason am here is that am working on DD so just wanted to tell you all that update is coming shortly!

The highlights of the Updates will be MaNan of course!

Drunk Nandu! Wohooo!!!

A choto sa glimpse:

“Baby! What were you even thinking while drinking too much?”  I said in a worried voice, causing her to look at me with drowsy eyes. She blinked at me with her all time favorite adorable pout.

“You are so bossy!” She seemed angry and I shook my head at her.

“Oh Nandini! Your drunken state always bring us trouble!” I said with a sigh and she giggled.

She looked so young, so fresh, so carefree.

She didn’t comment on my statement but stared at me for a moment before leaning closer to me.

I gave my head a am-in-a-trouble shake and decided to play along.

Full time masti is coming for MaNan because  'Nashe Si Chadh Gai oyeee!' YOOO!!!

Now coming back towards Jinkle!

Ahh babies are in pain! 

“Jack let me go please!” She cried out, slapping my chest frantically.

“No! I won’t! I can’t!” I replied back calmly.

“Why?” Her voice held helplessness.

“Because am incapable of leaving you alone!” I said still trying to hold her steady but it seems alcohol was all over her system because she didn’t stop resisting.

 Awwww! 

Aren't they so cute?? 

So just wait and watch that how it all goes! Am very hopeful to update soon! 

But first I wanna know your call on this promo and description!

Please do lemme know!

Loads of Love!

Mawara! 

PS: For watty readers it's MawaraEjaz6

Now coming towards saying you all watty lovelies a big big big thank you for being always there! 

For commenting always! For loving me till eternity! And giving this story the love more then it deserves! I don't have the words to tell you guys that how much happy I am on 1M reads! 

Can I get more lucky? Am no good but you guys always know how to cheer me up!

I always wonder can I thank you guys enough? No I don't think so! 

Thank you so much and Love you all loads! I mean more then loads! multiply by 10,0000000=Infinity! hehehe!

And major thanks for Purna who started sharing this story on her profile! God bless you dear! 

You have a major contribution in all this so congratulations to you too!

Once again loads and loads of Pretty sweet love,

Mawara Ejaz! 
MawaraEjaz6