CHAPTER 60

Happy Reading!

Manik's POV..
Arghhh! Why these sun rays daily show up to irritate the hell out of me?

"Manik! Curtains!" I heard Nandini murmuring in my neck as she also tried to avoid sun rays..

I slowly opened my eyes to see the most beautiful girl of this century sleeping cuddling to me and once again my staring session started..

"Don't stare!" Nandini whispered lowly still too much sleepy to open her eyes and I laughed throwing my head back on the pillow..

"How do you know that am staring?" I asked teasingly and she slowly turned to snuggle in the comforter while I caged her in my arms from back resting my face in her neck..

"I know you more then you know yourself!" She spoke wisely eyes still closed and I chuckled..

"You know na that how much crazily I love you?" I said kissing her neck and she angled it to give me more access..

"Yes and I love you too! Ab subha subha romance ni karen go for your jogging and lemme sleep!" She said faking a yawn and I smiled at her innocent face. I pecked her cheek hard before jumping out of the bed and grabbing my track suit which she had put out in night already.

I was a jogging freak and everyone knows it..

That's why am so fit! Hey it's not like kay am flaunting or something everyone admit it...

After getting changed I came out and searched for my jogging boots..

"Baby where are my shoes??" I asked searching for them and without opening her eyes she pointed towards my closet.
Oh silly me..

I soon found them and I was ready to go..
I grabbed my cell phone and my headphones.

"Bye honey! Sleep good!" I pecked her lips and she smiled sweetly in sleep. I adjusted the curtains before leaving...

_______________________
Ishq Bulava...

I listened to that song and it brought so many beautiful memories of Nandini. I jogged back towards my mansion in full mood when suddenly stopped in my tracks to see a little girl yeah probably of Nandu's age shouting with a truck driver. The house where she was standing was right next to mine and I took her appearance in check..
She was short with sharp facial features and beautiful molten eyes. She was wearing a frock which was ending up till her knees and she was wearing a hat on her head..

Unintentionally I walked closer to her and her shouts became clear to me..

"Bhaiya ji please! Ya saman yahan tak lay aye ho tou ander bhi rakhwa do na!" She was pleading shouting at the truck driver and I cleared my throat to take her attention. She jumped on the voice and turned to me..

"Hi! Need some help?" I asked with a small smile and she frowned at me..

"Did I ask you?" She said curtly and I chuckled..

She is thinking of me a flirt or something..
"Am not a flirt! My name is Manik! Manik Malhotra! I live in the house right next to yours and I have a very beautiful wife sleeping on my bed so don't think bad of me!" I explained her in simple words and her expressions softened..

"Manik Malhotra?" She thought for a moment and then her smile grew brighter..

"Oh God sir actually I really need help!!!"
She exclaimed sadly and I nodded..

"I can help you! Tell me?" I said picking up her suitcase and walking with her towards the house door..

"The luggage in the truck is very heavy and I need workers to lift it up! That truck driver is not at all helping me!" She narrated her story as we reached the almost empty lounge of her house..